LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Selling 19 Dependeco AIO diapers, size 'Large'

• 2 weeks later...

You think the Gauze diapers at ADC are amazing, try the twill prefolds from either Baby-pants or from Changingtimes diaper co. (also from Rearz if you are in Canada) amazing! :thumbsup:

I love the look of those nappies ^_^ so adorable where did you originally get them from? How do you keep them? are they better than disposable? (i've only used disposable nappies never a reusable)

Mr. Duck,

Are you talking about these?

https://www.changingtimesdiaperco.com/PFD-ADULT.html

I had my eye on those for a few months now. Maybe I will have to order some, they sure look comfy in the pictures. They look to be the same as the ones from 'Baby-Pants', with a different tag. Have you tried them before?

Hi

I got a few off an Ebay auction and really enjoy them. They are AMAZINGLY comfy and really hold a lot :D I'm not sure what baby=pants has as I havn't ordered any from them, but they might be the same thing as changingtimes diapers, which are the same as the ones available from Rearz.ca

I have other prefolds but really like these the best. They are less bulky, yet thick enough for day or night wear...and SOFT..*sigh* I think I'll go pin one on now and hit the sack ;)

• 2 months later...

I've been a big fan of the prefold diapers from "Changing Times Diaper Company" out of Yuba City, CA for several months now. They are wonderfully soft 'n fluffy! It's been a real pleasure doing business with Mr. Robert at "Changing Times", very nice fellow and always replies to emails quickly.