LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Halloween (Coming Up) wearing a diaper and target footed PJs

So I talked to my bf And he said he was cool with me wearing a diaper and footed pajamas during Halloween! I'm super excited cause I've always always wanted to wear a diaper and pjs out and this is the perfect opportunity.. The footed PJ's from target fit me (a little snug) but the fit.. Plus they are super snug around the diaper which makes the diaper super noticeable..

Has anyone done this?? Any advice? And a lot of people like to dress up for haunted houses and that's what I want to do.. We love going to haunted house throughout the months of September and October.. Do y'all think it would be ok to actually dress up in a diaper and pjs going to haunted houses during this timeframe?? Would LOVE some feedback!!?

• Like 1

I haven't but I've seen everything from just a cheap depends to just a premium diaper to a diaper/bib/paci combo to the obviously diapered under a footed PJ out and about on Halloween.

To date at Halloween time I've been to a friends Halloween party and to our local haunted farm (quite a large attraction in the Ottawa area) wearing a diaper and a sleeper. Nobody said anything at either time. Going out in a costume around Halloween isn't a big deal so long as you don't make it one. You don't need other people's validation just grab some friends, dress up and go have fun.

Snugglebear

• Like 1

I sometimes wear a baby outfit on halloween (bib, bonnet, booties, and of course diaper). I usually get comment like great costume, or it must take a lot to show up like that. It's never caused any problems though.

So I talked to my bf And he said he was cool with me wearing a diaper and footed pajamas during Halloween! I'm super excited cause I've always always wanted to wear a diaper and pjs out and this is the perfect opportunity.. The footed PJ's from target fit me (a little snug) but the fit.. Plus they are super snug around the diaper which makes the diaper super noticeable..

Has anyone done this?? Any advice? And a lot of people like to dress up for haunted houses and that's what I want to do.. We love going to haunted house throughout the months of September and October.. Do y'all think it would be ok to actually dress up in a diaper and pjs going to haunted houses during this timeframe?? Would LOVE some feedback!!?

It's the one time of year you could dress like that and no one will bat an eye. Go for it.

• Like 1

Sounds like that is going to be a fantastic time. Unfortunately here in Australia we don't really celebrate it so there is little chance of me getting away with something like that. Although it would be funny as hell and fun at the same time, it just wouldn't sit to well with most people.

• 2 weeks later...