LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Cosmetic / medical contact lenses?

Well, there is a line of percription contacts out there made by Acuvue (the line is called Acuvue Colors) that can change the color of your eye slightly. I don't know what colors they have available but I had mine in a shade of blue and it made my eyes this really great aqua color. So the color of your eyes and the color of the contacts that you get will probably play a role in what the ultimate "color" of your eyes will become.

I have worn contacts since I was 16, so 33 years now. I can tell you the advancements are amazing. I wear for need as I am 3x legally blind without them and corrected to 20/25 with them. Acuvue is the brand I wear and I used to get them to change my eye color or even enhance them (tints) Acuvue makes both. A better brand would be Freshlook which makes some amazing contacts to give you a more natural look. You must have a prescription in the united states to legally have power contacts. And that prescription is only good for a year. I would advise you to pony up the $60 to $80 and have them prescribed and have your eyes measured for the contacts. Most contacts only come in about two actual sizes but it is best to have that determined just in case. Your going to need the base curve measurement and the diameter measurement to get the proper fit. If not while they may fit on your eye, they also may cause damage to the cornea. It is with that I really need to express that you should see your eye doctor and get the measurements there. Get your contacts from 1 800 Contacts or their affiliate Walmart or even Sams Club to get the best prices.

Thanks all for clarifying this isn't exactly as simple as I initially perceived :P I'll have a look in an optician's this weekend, just to ask a few questions. I don't believe I can find my actual blindness ratio...thingy (prescription?) but that'll come with time :D

Your eye doctor does all that when you get the Contact Prescription. Last I went they throw in a Glasses prescript with a Contact exam. Yours may not. Non the less, All the info you need Power, Curve, Base Diameter and such is done during the contact exam. They should even give you a free pair before you leave. Like I said don't order from the eye doctor though. They just mark them up, sometimes twice as much. :)