LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

recommended time usage

Be careful with some skin creams. depends as I've been told can actually break down the fiber in the diaper. And good gosh throw those depends away and get a diaper that actually will protect you. There are many. Abena, Dry24/7 (although who knows if they are in business from one day to the next), Molecare & the ABDL styles from Bambino & Secure X with the new boosters that the Bottom Half carry are all very good brands and will take a fair amount of punishment.

If you're not having skin problems, don't worry about it ;) If the hint of skin problems happens (redness or itching) then change earlier, use a barrier cream, or both. You can also remove the stuffer when it gets soaked to be able to stay drier for longer without a change :D

• Like 1

How long to wear before changing depends on how much you wet as well as the absorbency of the diaper brand you use. I use cloth with a Zorb soaker panel and get about three hours of wetting before I need changing--only because there is some "wicking" of moisture around the leg openings of my waterproof pants after that amount of time