LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Depend Boost - Trying Them Out!

I just got a pack of Depend Boost, the "diaper doublers". First, they were priced reasonably, $5 for a pack of 20.

I haven't tested them yet, but I'll let you know.

I just put one in my SecurePlus (size medium), and my initial reaction is... wow, I like how it makes the diaper feel. The insert isn't very thick, but it makes the diaper FEEL thick. Also does a nice job of keeping the diaper rather spread, so it looks thicker than it is. So my SecurePlus looks a little "babier".

Oh, you won't believe what I went through to get these. I left my girlfriend's house in a soggy messy diaper. When all the way back to my home town, bladder busting (for some reason today, I couldn't wet sitting). I got out of the car and flooded. Amazingly, it held. I went all the way to wal-mart in this same diaper, got the Depend Boost, and finally made it home almost 2 hours after I left my girlfriend's house. Amazingly, only 2 TINY TINY wet spots. Unfortunately, my butt didn't hold up as well as that diaper did. Ouch!

Anyway, I have some beer, wich will certianly help test the Depend Boost. I calculated out that Boosting an entire case of SecurePlus would only be about $25 with extra boosts left over. So if these actually work well, they might actually SAVE me money. Also, if going out for a WHILE, I'm sure you could double boost without a problem. Although, I have no idea how much they will swell when wet. They might swell too much to double boost. I wouldn't want to flood a snug diaper and have it tear open, LOL!

A little bit ago, I wet. Not a lot, but enough that you'd normally see it on the outside of my diaper. Apparently, the insert got it all. It swelled a little, feels dry (except for the swelling). So far, that's a whole extra wetting. Granted not a bladderful, but still, it was pretty substantial for a little liner.

Well, now I'm quite tipsy, and this diaper is still holding up, which it normally wouldn't have. So, the Depend boost is doing what it's supposed to. If it doesn't leak before I hit the sack, I won't change, as I plan on washing the sheets anyway.

going to bed, same diaper. The Depend Boost has done exactly what it was supposed to do, boost my diaper's absorbency. I'd say by quite a bit. Looking from the outside, dispite wetting quite heavily, it doesn't look ready to change. The Boost seems to have swollen quite a bit. So far, I'd say it's worth the $5 for the pack!

There were "Double-Ups" in the baby isle of Stop & Shop when I stopped there looking for Depend Boost. Someday later, I'll try those and see if they work for adult diapers.

Blessed be, ye Diapered Witch.

I stumbled onto those things about 4 months ago, well actually mommy got them at Walmart. You got a heck of a Deal on them for $5. But you are right.

Amazingly I think the Boost holds more than the darn Depends brief. I put one inside my Molicare and Whamo, can pee for the whole day and night. But as you have figured out they do swell up quite a bit. Wearing smalls I tried the two boost thing and it made it very noticable I was wearing a diaper from the front when it was wet, or that I was "Packing" :whistling: Let me know if you try the Diaper Doublers, havent seen them for over a year but they were great too.

From the Columbus Coven,

Lil' Timmy

I have tried boosters several times, and they work great. I normally use two and can wear for many hours at a time.

I recently bought some Tranquility brand from Ebay, they work great and actually keep the wetness away from you (great for not getting a rash :) )

What's nice is they make a cheap diaper a lot better. Happy wetting :P

going to bed, same diaper. The Depend Boost has done exactly what it was supposed to do, boost my diaper's absorbency. I'd say by quite a bit. Looking from the outside, dispite wetting quite heavily, it doesn't look ready to change. The Boost seems to have swollen quite a bit. So far, I'd say it's worth the $5 for the pack!

There were "Double-Ups" in the baby isle of Stop & Shop when I stopped there looking for Depend Boost. Someday later, I'll try those and see if they work for adult diapers.

Well, that was just too much for it!

Anyway, my overall opinion of Depend Boost... VERY good! Well worth using. They aren't going to turn cheap-os in to Molicares, but they do make a good diaper in to a great diaper. They are fantastic for turning your everyday affordable diapers in to one that'll last most of the day.

HOWEVER, figuring out exactly how to position them in your diaper may take a few times to find the BEST position for you. I found the position on the package worked for me, but if using it to make it through a heavy night, I'll probably move it slightly more forward.

I'm actually wearing a Depend Boost right now, inside an Attends diaper, and they work really well. The Attends are my favorite for the way they fit, but they sure aren't as thick and absorbent as they used to be. The Boosts really do a nice job of adding bulk in the right places and capacity overall. I can normally get two good wettings out of an Attends by itself, but with the Boost I can get three or even four. I should be good for another few hours!

Just about the only thing I don't like is that the doublers is that because they take up room in the diaper, it eliminates that pouch in front that allows my dingle to dangle. Bummer.

-RMS

I'm actually wearing a Depend Boost right now, inside an Attends diaper, and they work really well. The Attends are my favorite for the way they fit, but they sure aren't as thick and absorbent as they used to be. The Boosts really do a nice job of adding bulk in the right places and capacity overall. I can normally get two good wettings out of an Attends by itself, but with the Boost I can get three or even four. I should be good for another few hours!

Just about the only thing I don't like is that the doublers is that because they take up room in the diaper, it eliminates that pouch in front that allows my dingle to dangle. Bummer.

-RMS

One of the benifits of being a girl...

No parts that need dangling, and I can easily put on a fresh diaper RIGHT after waking up. LOL

One of the benifits of being a girl...

No parts that need dangling, and I can easily put on a fresh diaper RIGHT after waking up. LOL

:P I do envy you women for that, Jennifer. I would love to not have to deal with the extra equipment inside a diaper. Then again, outside a diaper I can pee anywhere--something my wife is completely jealous of. Personally, I think a diaper is the solution to her problem, but I think I'll keep that to myself.

-RMS