LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Need recommendation please!

jag

Hello, I am new to this sight - this is my first post. I really need a recommendation from you guys. I love diapers, I don't have to wear - but love to... and when I do I am happier, calmer, and more comfortable. I do not wear 24/7 - but close to it. I am 5'11", 175 lbs, Male - with a 33" waist.

Try the Tena Slip Maxi. They're very thin but extremely absorbent. They normally contain about 2 full wettings for me before they leak -- maybe slightly more.

Unfortunately, you're unlikely to find a pull-up that you can use the whole day without changing. At best, they will work for one wetting, but they often leak shortly thereafter.

Edit: You could also try using some diaper inserts if you prefer. Total Dry Boost-Ups will double or triple the capacity of most pull-ups.

Both the Tenas and the Boost-ups are available online through Bambino Diapers.

www.bambinodiapers.com

I'd second that. They're pricey but I have tried a lot of brands and styles from most of Abena and Molicare's lines to more obscure European diapers like Beesana as well as cheaper brands like Depends or Attends. The only one that really comes close to fitting your needs is the Tena Slip Maxi.

[quote name='gah!ghost' timestamp='1375547901' post='651652'

On the booster note, another thing you might consider is going with the Tena Slip Maxi and a smaller booster and just changing out the booster once or twice. Maybe just once, not sure how well the Tena tapes continue to stick after multiple refastenings.

Jag, I'm sorry to say but I don't believe any pullup or "clothlike" disposable diaper will be enough for you. For someone who doesn't dribble or pee very frequently, then "going freely" usually means flooding the diaper. This is almost a guarantee to leak every time unless you have a premium diaper. I'm not trying to bash Tena Slip here but I'd classify them as average and only work great for a select few who are lucky enough to get just the right fit with them. Also, they are definitely not absorbent enough to last an entire work day for someone who drinks a lot of water.

Yup, it's all about choices and none of them are perfect :mellow: As you wear longer you discover that nobody really notices so you become more comfortable with less discreet diapers. And you find ways to better deal with changes, because no matter what you choose and use, if you pee anywhere other than outside of your pants you are eventually going to have to deal with a leak, which means you're going to have to change immediately or go around visibly wet :( And the odds are good that discovering the leak is going to happen when someone mentions it to you instead of you finding it yourself :blush: Plus if the leak is from exceeding the diaper's capacity, the pattern of wetness is going to make it pretty obvious that you are wearing a diaper :o