LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How Do You Feel? When ...

Hi everyone! I'm out of diapers and tonight I'm going to a 24 hour super wal-mart here in my town :) It's been awhile since to went to the store for some as I usually but them online and have them shipped to my door :P discreetly! I 'm afraid people will find out if I see someone I know(sucks) and I can't wait if I order today and get it in 2,3 or 4 days. Don't have the patience. I'm off tonight anyway :P so I need some right away when tonight time is right. I want to be diapered, drink a beverage, and enjoy the rest of my night. Thing is I'm a little shaky about it , worried, happy inside, what a mix of feelings :(:D:blush: _h4h: :huh::wub::rolleyes: buying diapers. Has anyone felt this way and what did you do? went through? feel? IN my situation??? :excl:

I've only ever bought them from a shop once and it wasn't even nappies. It was pull ups. Because I don't drive and was at university at the time, I was reluctant to buy any because I didn't want to have to take them back on the university bus and risk running into someone I knew.

I eventually decided to go in first thing on a Sunday morning. I got the regular bus, as the uni buses don't run on a Sunday. I went straight to Boots and picked up a couple of other things before I went to the right section. I had already looked it up on the internet, so knew exactly what I wanted. I looked to make sure I got the right thing, then went to the checkout.

There was no one on the checkout when I went up, but I didn't want to have to walk through the shop to the other checkout so I just waited there for what felt like ages. By the time the guy appeared, I was feeling ok about it. He seemed more flustered than me because he ended up dropping a bag of change onto the floor.

When I got out of the shop I put the Boots bag into another one that I had bought with me so that no one would be able to see what was in it. Then I got the bus back to uni.

I'm glad that I did it because the pull ups tided me over until I was able to buy nappies online. I don't think I would do it again though.

I have Purchased them from boots and also a sex shop before –

But out of the two – I found it easer to buy them at the sex shop then I did at boots

But when I did go to boots hehe

I put down on a peace of paper – All in one Briefs – Medium

Could not find them at first so went up to a lady and said – I have been asked to get this but can’t find them

She took me to where they where and I said – I have been asked to get the all in one and she replied that they only sell the pull ups in store

so off i went to the counter with a bag of pull ups

thinking about it that was not hard and i was wearing a nappie at the time lol

Nobody cares what you are buying in store but you, though i can understand the angle of bumping into somebody you may know.

In that unlikely/unlucky scenerio just say your running a errand for a elderly neighbour.

I know they are shit - way to big and they seem to fall off

She lied they do sell all in ones, but i would not recommend them

When I first started out i went to a big box store and bought several types and sizes even goodnights. Feeling weird I thought that they sould say less if I got different types and several. No one said anything strange at all. Later I would go without untill I found a drug store with only a few cars in the lot, Sunday morning was a good time. Recently I went to buy small female swimsuits on sale at Walmart 2 towns away. Happily found out that they had a self check out, I put the suits in the trunk and went back in and bought a few packages, and didn't have to talk to anyone. I felt good about this so I went back the next day just before the schools let out (which is when I thiught the store would have less customers) and bought a large selection of disposables and more female clothing, like tights sundress' etc. I am now stocked for a while and currently wearing 6 diapers a one piece swimsuit (to keep things tight) and a pair of white tights. A fun night is in store for me.

Back when I was in grad school I found a drug store nearby that sold Attends. I was nervous the first time I bought a pack of diapers fromthe store. By the fourth time I no longer even bothered getting a bag. Flexi has it right... nobody in the store cares what you buy.

Mr. Otter

Hi everyone, I drove to super wal-mart (24 hours) this morning. At about 3:45 in the morning :biker_h4h: to buy my disosables diapers in the medium. 22 for $8.97. Not bad. Assurance brand. THere's two entrance to the store and the right side there all closed, that's the one closer to all the adult diapers :( ,so I to use the left side of the store I went in to find only one register open in the middle with an elderly lady working the register. I was surprise to find young people my age or under doing a little shopping at this time. The walk to all the diapers was a little farther, and grab a pack, looking around carrying a pack of diapers to the register wasn't bad :mellow: There was no one around :) I can see people in the distant, but not paying attention. Well I greeted the women who looked older than my mother. I can tell she didn't care than all of sudden my credit card wouldn't work, would't go through. Not that I'm over limit, it's the machine wasn't reading my card. So called the manager on the intercome. Need of assistance! I grab a small shopping bag and told her to swipe the card through using the bag! It's works :P Tell you the truth and that was new to her. I thank her and quickly left before the department manager came. All went well! I know nobody cares cause I seen other people buy them, but I know it's for someone in need, and when I buy them I feel different about it because in my mind I'm a DL /AB. I know I shouldn't care about it. It's not illegal.

I have been buying in a drugstore for years, some of the cashiers are young and some are older ladies. The point is no one really cares. Yes the first few times I was a little nervous :o like everyone else here. If someone was to ask or If i ran into someone I know I would say "It's for a relative" and leave it at that.

It doesn't matter what time of day or night, cashiers are just selling another product from the store. I doubt if any of them really care. Just my two cents worth. :thumbsup:

The first time I bought in any store, was only a few years ago at a RiteAid. I was on my way back home from dinner with a few friends and for some reason (had to pee) I thought wouldn't it be nice to be diapered and not have to stop.

So as I was passing a drugstore I decided to pull in and just take a look to see what they had. I just kept telling myself that millions of people do this, what's the big deal? So I found some medium size depends and figured they would fit.

When I first entered the store there is no one else at the cash register and I felt pretty confident that I could talk myself into going through with it. But of course as soon as I had the diapers in hand and started making my way up to the cashier, out of nowhere a line forms up at the cashier. But I figured, I'd already come this far what's the worst they could say?

The cashier kind of looked at me funny, but never said a word, and just bagged the diapers and I was on my way. It's amazing how difficult I had imagined it would be, compared to the reality of it really being quite easy. Well as a guy...as easy as buying tampons or pads for the g/f. Still enough to make me blush but not so bad that it would deter me from still buying them.

But after a little more thought about it and reading many discussions on the topic. I now feel like so what, it should be big deal. My original fears were completely unfounded and there was no chance of running into someone I knew. So now I'll buy at the store if necessary but try to keep enough on-hand that it seldom becomes necessary.

Also, it is usually easier to find deals online than in the stores, at least in my experience.

-dw

I almost always order my diapers online now but once-in-awhile I'll pick up a pack from the store. I almost enjoy the rush I get, wondering what the cashier and other people in the store must be thinking about me. However, in reality, unless those other people are either incontinent or diaper lovers I'm almost positive they would think the diapers are for someone else. You know? ..That whole takes-one-to-know-one thing...

I almost never purchase diapers here in my hometown. I don't want to deal with the hassle of trying to explain why I am buying diapers in case I happen to run into someone I know. Its a small place. Everyone knows everyone.

Thing is I'm a little shaky about it , worried, happy inside, what a mix of feelings :(:D:blush: _h4h: :huh::wub::rolleyes: buying diapers. Has anyone felt this way and what did you do? went through? feel? IN my situation??? :excl:
Buying diapers in a store is embarrassing a bit. Exciting in the aisle, making my selection, but less and less so as I approach the register with changing mats, wipes, etc. No ring on my finger, no kid, just a debit card and less-than-enthusiastic eye contact.

It's quite a thrill, in comparison, to pick out special cloth pull-up or plastic pants from a mail order place. I love shopping online for the sexiest diapers! It's sort of the excitement of the fetish mixed with the anticipation of the sex mixed with the thrill of the hunt, since there's so much variety. So hot.

Since I do little girl play (with diapers often, but not always), girl clothes are the big deal. I've been fortunate to have partners who can still wear clothes in girls' sizes; that's the shopping that gets me most excited, partly from the element of risk among the underwear. I have to look at every pack of panties to find the best pattern in the best cut of the best material, so it's tough when moms, with or without kids, trundle in with their carts, no doubt wondering what I'm up to. Training bras are even more exciting, and are probably more suspicious, too. I was highly nervous the first time, but much too turned-on to rush it. I still usually open the best pack in the car, just out of anticipation, which I've never done with diapers.

CV

how do i feel when buying nappies?

NO different then buying any other product, ok i felt a certain degree of ambivalence the first couple of times when going into the store, but i though of it like this "thay need to sell their stock, and we need/want to buy it". staff members are not allowed to ask or question you about it, even if thay wanted to which is very unlikley.

there's no point in me saying "theres no need to worry about it" because it's human nature to worry.

(as a specie we often worry over "nothing")

Remember - Keep it real (except when role playing lol)

:)

werid how some people buy them at a store and feel like their buying comdoms and dont want others to know ;)

me luckly i know what stores to go to, and plus im sneeky when i have to be ;)

though its always good to have a story made in case a friend meets up with ya unles you want to just get it out of the air(which might not be best)

I would think as long you stay cool and dont act werid, no one will care as its really nothing that big of a deal since its not their business what you do with the product, its paying their bills ;)

Guest baby_Joe

It has been a while since I last bought diapers at the store. I used to go the the walgreens by my old work when I would get off work at 5 in the morning. The store was always empty. I had a friend of mine that was also into diapers. One night we met up at the walgreens and she bought her first pack of depends. I remember she stalled so long in the parking lot. And then once in the store she looked around the whole store before finaly making it the diaper aisle. She grabbed them, then made a dash to the check out. I did not buy any this time. I bought regular items and she had to wait in line while I paid for my items. Something rang up wrong on my purchased and it seemed to take 5 minutes for my purchase to be complete. She was getting nervous and was trying to hold the diapers as discretely as possible. We met up a few months later and did it again, she needed more diapers but I was the person to carry them up to the front this time. I did it, and acted like it was no big deal. We then left and took off to a secluded spot where she diapered me. Those were fun times, I wonder if she is still into diapers.

I don't mind buying diapers anymore. I never buy in the town I live in though. I feel there's less of a chance of someone seeing if I go to a different town. I used to still be nervous although there was no one I knew. It would take me forever to actually pick up a bag of diapers and go to pay for them. Now however I go right in, get the ones I want, and then pay. Before my mind would be thinking too much of all the things that could happen or worrying which cashier would be the easiest to go to. Now I just clear my mind or tell myself that they'll only think that either someone else or I need them. Also I am beginning to feel like wearing diapers for fun isn't quite as weird as I used to and that helps.

• 1 month later...

Like Buck Owens said, Act Naturally. It's nobody's business what you're buying. Act like you don't care what people think and they won't bat an eye.

As most of these posts say, it is absolutely no one's business what you buy in the store. Having needed "protection" for quite awhile now, I buy them from Wal-mart or similar big box stores. Admittedly, I would be at a loss if I were carrying a big green package of Depends and ran into someone I know. And that hasn't happened - yet (knock on wood!) :whistling: True, there is always that "elderly neighbor" excuse, but once again, who really cares? I am now a bit more brazen, and have even bought them recently in the town where I live. No one at the cashier stand has ever commented. I don't know why they would, unless they really don't want to keep their job! And this is the truth - every time I go to a Wal-Mart, I see at least one other party with adult diaper packages in their cart. Yes, I notice, but then again, it takes one to know one. Of course, I don't say anything to them. Even if I knew them, I wouldn't let on I saw anything. But I am curious, how would all of you handle it if you ran into someone you know??? :glare:

hi, when i first bought my diapers i was the same way you are, i didnt want anyone to see me buying diapers, after a while people seen me buying them and then gossip started, i was so ashamed, i thought i would never go outside again, after a while people found new things to gossip abought, now i go outside in my diaper when i get my mail or news papper.people just smile amd wave now, im incontinent and proud of. i feel if othiers dont like what i have to do, i could carelesss. it ant thier bussiness. and i said this many times before, ant no shame but shame it self, so walk with your head held high, .....

I probably wouldn't say anything unless say I was walking in and they were walking out! I wouldn't really care! I probably gave a quick look at their bottom to see if their bottoms had a protruding look to it. I would think wow that makes two DL or AB's with them not knowing it! other wise if she was a female I knew I think sweet ! Maybe one day I tell her ....the truth..I wear diapers to bed! :o and like them. I more of a kind like to wear them discreetly and be discreet, more of a private person. SO it would actually be hard to see some one I knew buying diapers and getting to really know them finding out their a DL/ AB. Would actually be even harder if they were a male like me at 25 or their 25 too or younger or older. I wouldn't really have any thing to do with them cause I'm straight and not a queer. I'm a man and act like a man too much around other males. but a woman it's different! I guess I can act like a baby cause you can have fun and she may just diaper you :D

its all about timing and location.

when i did it, i did it at a store that got little or no service, that day it had more serive than i seen there but i kept my cool and just acted normal.

the risk of someone i knew seeing me was mininal as everyone i know shop at another place.