LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Body suit (aka Onesie) comparison

I have been looking for a body suit a.k.a onesie for a long time and of all places, I finally found one through Amazon.

I ordered the white body suit which is made by Baby Pants. It is made of a heavy material; it has soft elastic around the legs and in the crotch where the snaps are. I feel this body suit is designed for diapers because the crotch is wide, it has 5 plastic snaps which stay snapped and they don’t inadvertently come unsnapped when moving around. The body suit is soft and comfortable to wear; even with the heavy material it wasn’t excessively hot when I wore it under a button up dress shirt at work. The snaps work well, not sure if they are easily broken so, I carefully unsnap each of them instead of ripping them apart. According to the Amazon page this body suit comes in several colors and patterns, some with snaps in the shoulder and some without snaps in the shoulder. The body suit I got did not have snaps in the shoulder so the shoulder and neck area looks just like a normal white T-shirt.

I typically wear an XX Large shirt, I ordered a large in the body suit and it fits perfectly. I paid $27.95 plus $6 shipping. I had the garment within a week; it arrived in a plain white envelope via US Postal Service. According to the website sizes available are X-Small through 4X-Large, all are $27.95 each plus shipping. Picture attached is the Baby Pants body suit aka onesie.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0048FPLWA/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

My preferred onesies are from Easy Access Clothing. I wear them under dress shirts or as t-shirts. They help holding up sagging diapers without getting too right around the shoulders. Great quality. Nice, full cut around hips so that they fully cover a normal diaper.

What I have not found yet are polo shirt onesies that fit.

I have one from fetware.com and I like it a lot!!!!!!!!!

For those that wear their onesies daily, which make and models hold up well and which ones don't? On particular, which snaps do and don't hold up and or tear out even after many months of daily wear?

My response: the 'body suits' by Easy Access Clothing hold up very well. There was an issue of the outer most snap tearing out after some time, by they fixed this by putting larger and better anchored snaps.

Next question: which onesies are wide enough in the crotch and full enough around the hops to completely cover a normal diaper?