LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Shock! Asked To Do A Magazine Article!

OMG....opened my e-mail and the Chief Editor of Nissan Performance Magazine writes, asking: "I've followed your rear disc-brake conversion thread on your '87 Pulsar and your interest in performing a yet-undone engine swap...I would like you to do a write-up of your projects for the magazine, let me know what you've got so far. --M. Young"

I spilled my coffee...my finches screamed me out for it.

I never would've ever remotely dreamed this would happen! I'm SO psyched! :groupwave::thumbsup:

I hope you call your car by name (Bridget, didn't you say? :P ) in the article you write, or is it meant to be serious and techy/mechy? Although, come to think of it, I can't imagine you writing, even on a serious subject, without injecting a bit of humour!

As you say, some of the best things in life happen when you least expect them and when you're not actively looking.

I also hope it's shaping up well. When's your deadline?

D :) lly

Oh, sorry 'bout that: Bridget actually has a 'supporting role' in this tech article (She 'supports' the parts that are part of the swap! LOL). The editor wants a photo/text how-to article with blueprints on the conversion. So, out with the digicam and wrenches! Bridget's gonna be a STAR! B)

OMG....opened my e-mail and the Chief Editor of Nissan Performance Magazine writes, asking: "I've followed your rear disc-brake conversion thread on your '87 Pulsar and your interest in performing a yet-undone engine swap...I would like you to do a write-up of your projects for the magazine, let me know what you've got so far. --M. Young"

I spilled my coffee...my finches screamed me out for it.

I never would've ever remotely dreamed this would happen! I'm SO psyched! :groupwave::thumbsup:

Well it's obvious what you need to do to make a bundle of $$$.Make sure you hide in the text and pictures clues to the meaning of life or some other hockum subject