LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How Did You Get Started?

Kaito

Well, this is my little confession, feel free to offer yours. I'm mostly posting this because I've never really talked about it before. Ever. lol

• Like 1

You're not the first person I've encountered online who has tied their love of diapers to something traumatic, which makes my own case all the more curious. I was never punished with diapers--I've always associated them with pleasant feelings. As I've already said elsewhere, I think it must have been a combination of proximity and curiosity.

• Like 1

Shortly after my sister was born, I was kinda curious as to what diapers were like and I tried one of hers (I was like 5 at that time and she was wearing Luvs/Pampers in 1991). I fell for it hook line and sinker. I miss those really thick and smell good diapers of long ago....Wish they made Pampers the same way they used to when I was a kid :(

I actually don't really have any idea. I have had perhaps the least traumatic life anyone could hope for and I can't really point to any specific event that precipitated my interest. I remember moments from my childhood where I was exposed to diapers in some way (such as playing house and someone being put in a diaper over their clothes) but the interest was already there at that point. I think my earliest memories of the fascination itself are around the time I was in 2nd grade.

I must have the weirdest one here. I got and still have a fetish for inflatable pooltoys when I was eight or so and it was an awesome feeling humping my toys but I had no ejaculations. around twelve I started to have this white goo come out of me and it would make a mess and I had no idea what it was(of course I know now!) but I figured if it comes out of the same place as piss a diaper should be able to absorb this goo? I happened to find some leftover girl pullups from my sisters days and I put it on, humped my pool toy and the rest is history. I also find it very interesting because of that I like pullups more than diapers and I like girly ones or even girly diapers better than boy themes although I'm not gay. It could change if someone makes a theme that i can fit in but as of now it has yet to happen.

• Like 1

Well sexual identity and sexuality aren't really dependent on each other. Same goes for cross dressing and similar things. Plenty of cross dressing strait guys for example.

True, I just think its funny that its happend when I was 8 and now I'm 22 and I'm still like that and another example is that I love boy characters with girl colors like Sulley, I love Stitch but he dropped to #2 simply because Sulley has purple spots and I have a dinosaur balloon for Valentine day but he is Pink and purple and I love the HELL out of him and I love dinos too but its the girl colors that do it for me.

I started to wear diapers as a teen, but I think a lot of the reason I started was because of childhood bedwetting. That ended with a visit to a urologist, but not before being forced into diapers a few times, lots of spankings, and not being able to have intimate friendships because of it.

I've never told anyone how I started, so excuse me if I'm light on the details. I'm already kind of nervous as is, but it's something I've always wanted to share with people who understand, and might not call me a freak for it... so please be kind. This is the honest truth.