LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Adult Baby Products On The Market?

Hi Everyone!

I'm just curious....what additional Adult Baby products

would you all like to find on the market?

I'm thinking about starting a business that caters to our

crowd & wanted to see what you guys thought.

I'd like to see a higher quality diaper for one thing.

Molicare-absorbant-tapes don't refasten well.

Depends-Nice tapes & rattle well-but not absorbant.

Combine the best qualities into a New Diaper Product with a variety of

cute designs.

I would also like to see Big Baby Bottles, etc.

Do you guys have any other ideas?

Just wanting to stay self-employed ...lol

Baby Shelly

:P

i'd love to see bigger activity centers

you know what i mean right? the arch

that has toys, buttons that make noises

and lights, and spinning mirrors and rattles.

that, if you could produce would be awesome!

or how about larger changing mats that are

padded for adults (that could be marketed

toward all incon. people, not just ABies).

changing mats would still have to be foldable

so that they are transportable.

I found inna chain linen store in the UK (Rosby's) - really nice terry cloth bed sheets.

Don't think you can get those in the USA so that might be an idea - their very warm to sleep on but also very murry.

(Note these are NOT waterproof ones - but regular sheets - but in fluffy terry!)

A terry cloth duvet cover would also be very snuggly and nice to layon - as would terry cloth pillow cases :)

Aas i'm a terry fan (heh) I used to LOVE the old terry cloth training pants you used to get. Not waterproof lines or anything - just "normal" underwear but in thick terry, and maybe with an additional layer down centre.

They also came in solid bright colours - red blue..

DP

I would like footed pajamas. I have found a few out there on the net and I even own a pair. But they are not exactly what I want and leave much to be desired (like a choice of colors or better yet some cute prints).

I found inna chain linen store in the UK (Rosby's) - really nice terry cloth bed sheets.

Don't think you can get those in the USA so that might be an idea - their very warm to sleep on but also very murry.

(Note these are NOT waterproof ones - but regular sheets - but in fluffy terry!)

A terry cloth duvet cover would also be very snuggly and nice to layon - as would terry cloth pillow cases :)

Aas i'm a terry fan (heh) I used to LOVE the old terry cloth training pants you used to get. Not waterproof lines or anything - just "normal" underwear but in thick terry, and maybe with an additional layer down centre.

They also came in solid bright colours - red blue..

DP

Thanks for the ideas!!!!!!!

Baby Shelly

I'm just curious....what additional Adult Baby products

would you all like to find on the market?

I'm thinking about starting a business that caters to our

crowd & wanted to see what you guys thought.

There's an eBay store called Plastics and Pinafores that used to have these really cool adult sized changing pads, but they haven't ut any up for sale in the past 10 months or so. That's one idea.

There are three things in particular that I think would be good in business with the AB/DL world. The first, onesies. You can get them at places such as Diaper Station and Diaper Connection, although, they only have a certain size and up. I'm too small to fit in any of them! Another thing would be diaper covers. Some with prints, perhaps. And the last thing, pacifier clips. The ones for babies are on too short of a string. Some cute ones, made longer would be nice.

Guest diamondback688

yea...i think a bigger changing mat that folded up and could be transportable would be good...you dont know the countless times ive had to stand and change my diaper...

• 2 months later...

With the exception of the terry sheets, I have seen most of these items for sale. The real problem is manufacturing items, in particular the kind of diaper the original poster mentioned. Getting a company to make the kind of diaper you design has been tried several times. The most successful (at least in getting his idea into production) has been the Classy Comfort diaper. The fact that it is a specialty item has made the cost of the individual diapers quite high (some posters have even ridiculed the effort saying the sincere effort was taking advantage of the community).

OK. Here is my request. Sneakers in an adult size with a kid like design and especially including the red flashing lights!!! I have looked for these for at leat 5 years. I think in the late 80s or early 90s, Skechers (sp?) made adult sneakers with flashers. No more. Anyway, it basically requires a crafts person to make the sneaker as there would be very few sold. I would expect the cost to be close to US$100.

My wife, who is not a DL or an AB, would LOVE to have the sneakers that light up. She is so jealous when she sees kids in them!! If I could ever get her a pair, I would be her hero for life :P

• 5 weeks later...

i'd love to see bigger activity centers

you know what i mean right? the arch

that has toys, buttons that make noises

and lights, and spinning mirrors and rattles.

that, if you could produce would be awesome!

or how about larger changing mats that are

padded for adults (that could be marketed

toward all incon. people, not just ABies).

changing mats would still have to be foldable

so that they are transportable.

Hi.

www.airoliver.de have big foldable padded changing mats for adults