LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Obesity and Incontinence

Frank, the whole thing boils down to this- if you want help with something then you have to take what help is being offered or none. If your incontinence is caused by your obesity and you don't want incontinence, then your path is clear- you have to choose what you want and then act on that choice. All the other talk is irrelevant in comparison to this.

Friday was a day of training at work and so we were out of the kitchen and in the executive board room for a day of food trending, healthier products (!!) and some other industry related things.

• Like 1

Frank

Oh my, you have let yourself go to seed. I have been busy with a transition at work and various household crises involving paint, door frames, and waterproofing, so am late to the thread. I wasn't able to function Friday because I hadn't slept properly. Just know that your respondents are very respected on this board, and I agree with them 100%. Losing weight is becoming a matter of life and death for you. Take it that seriously, and act that forcefully.

The only standard advice on losing weight not given here is to weigh yourself at the same time every day. Beyond that, drink lots of water. and, if you eat on the job, eat a raw vegetable. You can also make a training game with your staff, where the idea is for them to know how your taste test is going to come out, and there are social rewards for being able to hand you a piece of paper with the correct prediction just before you actually taste.

For me, proper sleep is the most important thing -- I was diagnosed with sleep apnea in February, and I am a new person with my CPAP, one with the personal energy to do stuff I haven't done in quite awhile. So have your wife check for that -- the stuff you have been discussing requires lots of psychic energy.

My doctor has me pulping some raw vegetables in a high-speed "nutribullet" blender. I am not religious about it, but all evidence says we do need to eat more veggies for optimum health. Look up Dr Terry Wahls for some of the whys.

Now, as to dealing with the urinary incontinence, there are some options besides cloth or disposable diapers. You can put a bag on your body that collects the urine. The most common of these is a condom catheter and leg bag system. Silicone is probably best for the condom catheters. There is also something referred to as a McGuire urinal. Afex uses a non- adhesive seal to the penis. This system http://www.ppshealthcare.com/Simplicity/urine-collection-systems.html moves the collection bag up to the belly. My only personal experience has been with condom catheters, and I found that stabilizing the tube with a thigh strap was extremely important to making it work. I also wore a diaper on top, in case the beast popped off and there was a flood.

There is also a very considerable supply of "cheap, crappy disposable diapers" in the world, and a lot you can do to improve them. I personally like to put a Tena Serenity ladie's pee pad, ultimate absorbency in the front of my diaper. It is a bit easier than getting really good Tena or Molicare diapers from www.xpmedical.com, but your mileage may vary. XP medical also has a very useful diaper comparison chart.

Do keep us posted.

Frank, I just stumbled across this. I had some really bad things happen in my life (lost family members to murder) and I quit caring. I found myself over 500 when I went to the doctor in September of last year. I had got really consistent about hitting the gym and I was doing a lot of cardio. A friend gave me an article about big weights. So I changed my workout. I went from high reps and medium weights for me. 3 x 15 to doing 3 sets of 8 with as much weight as I could do. Everytime weight got easy, I added more. Now I've maxed out every machine at the gym I work out at, so I upped my reps. I am doing 2 sets of 20 or 25 with the machines maxed out. I do this 4 times a week. Get as close to the line of overdoing as you can, and occasionally you will over do it. Don't focus on the work of the workout, focus on how good you feel afterward. Challenge yourself. Do what you think you couldn't. I am doing things now that the totally ripped guys I work out with occasionally can't do weight wise. When I leave the gym, I feel like I'm 2 inches taller and my cock is an inch longer.

Frank,

A couple of points.

1) I like to rub baby lotion into my skin where the diaper goes.

2) I was thinking, in terms of the catheters, of having your wife set it up for you. A large leg or belly bag would give you about a quart of extra capacity, even if the sheath proceeded to pop off under your diaper later in the day, every day. Emptying a leg bag is a lot like tying your shoes..with a receptacle next to your leg. You twist a little valve thingy...

3) Keep walking. You are going to get stared at doing it around the neighborhood, as GM has made that positively unamerican. Do it anyway, nevermind the sidewalks, and do try to find a hill. And park as far from wherever you go to work as practical, so you walk that ground too.

4) You keep obsessing about being too heavy for various treadmills. This is just plain the wrong thing to do, and the wrong attitude to take...because your health is significantly more important than shortening the life of an inanimate tradmill by abusing it mechanically. Just own the treadmill, so you can replace it or have it repaired when it dies an early death. And maybe think about owning a gym model...those are usually intrinsically tougher than home models...maybe get it used from a gym.

Keep at it..and keep us posted...I do not think I want to meet BigBoy in a dark alley, he might be able to pick me up and throw me.

Change in your pants, compression shorts, and onesies can definitely help. Where is the noise coming from? Is it the plastic pants rubbing against itself, the diaper, or another material. The disadvantage of compression shorts is it may take some absorbency away. A well fitting onsesie keeps everything in place, and provides a layer all the way up, unlike say low riding briefs. Don't know how tight fitting your pants are, but remember that your adding quite a few extra layers. What once fit, may not, and going up a size or even two, may give additional freedom of movement of the plastic pants. A good way to test things out is one layer at a time. Try things separately. Just the diaper. The diaper with the pants. The pants with the plastic pants, the plastic pants with the diaper, get things narrowed down. Instead of going and picking up compression shorts. Try an ace bandage. Same effect- but cheaper. As a trial run, see if that solves the issue, and what effect it has on capacity. -Blake-

Hi Frank:

I have been a little busy....I am remodelling the pantry in my kitchen by myself, starting with new shelves, followed by a mouse-proofing that included adding an inner door-frame, continuing with an electric outlet on a motion switch, and finishing with a paint job.

In my experience, over-compressing diapers (with or without plastic panties) lessens capacity and makes for more leaks :o Don't spend a lot till you try something cheap and similar. I know there are mesh pants are made for this purpose- someone here will say where you can get them soon, I'm sure ;)

• Like 1