LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I tore the tape

Jenny- All the time. Even with the best of brands. I have the issue of trying to get s snug fit with one hand. Every tape needs to be as tight as possible. What I do is I line everything up, get it once best I can. Then I take a roll of scotch "tear by handL tapes and tear off one section, readjust each tape accordingly band repeat. The tear by hand isn't super quiet. But convenient, and unlike most tapes out there- holds it ground. You don't need to a readjust later. I usually have 1/2" in frot. 3/4" in back. You may find the "wings are doing their own timing. You can adjust the wings, to grab slack around crotch/thighs. Then tape to the side of waist. Lastly. Any other slack around leg gathering can also be gathered up, usually on the back side of the buttucks, and you should be able to prevent leaks a bit better during the night. As well as have a system for night sleeping. Done right. This snugs the waist to the desired effect. However if the waist is a bit loose. Same thing- pinch the extra layers. And fairly long piece of tape. You should be good to go. As for why its doing that in the first place. many brands loose stickiness after 1-2 repositions. Any oils, from skin. Shampoo. Ointment. Etc. and it can be a pain. If your having troubles there. Try some latex or latex free gloves. Powdering after everything is pinned up. Hope this helps -Blake-