LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Advice for taping standing up in stalls

With some practice, you can do a pretty good job standing in the open so long as you're using a diaper you're familiar with :) Open your legs, draw the diaper into place, pull the center rear to where it usually rides, close legs as you hold front and rear tight, tape up B) You'll have to experiment with which tape goes first etc- just try to get them where they usually go.

It takes practice and attention to what you're not getting right so you can do it better the next time ;) Start with getting the first 2 tapes right- till you do that the rest won't work right either :( You can do it, it just takes practice :D

Sounds like I learned the hard way, because I've always taped standing up (no walls or anything). However, I usually don't have other clothes on. The times I've put one on outside my house were harder, because I had to try to keep my shirt from getting in the way and my pants from falling to my ankles.

I pull the diaper up and position things as if I were going to do the top tapes, but instead I do the bottom-right tape first, then bottom-left. Those are enough to hold the diaper on and then get the top tapes snug too.

I always use a wall to lean against when taping in a stall. I center the diaper. And move back against the wall, than tape the lower tapes then move to the top.

Diaper pony: the trick with keeping your shirt out of the way, I just take my shirt and loop it up over my head why I tape the diaper... But am sure there are other ways.