LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My Surrogate Neighbor

I was recently divorced from an ex-wife who spent too much money and was not interested in sexual encounters after we were married. My new condo enabled me to enjoy my privacy undisturbed by a wife who even objected to me masturbating. As I look back, it's hard to believe that I took my vows seriously and never took advantage of chances for some strange.

I had been living there for several months when a new neighbor moved in next door. Her name was Alice and I offered to help her carry in her belongings. She was about 5'8" tall and had light brown hair. She was rather slim, but her waist was rather thick for her body. Alice invited me out to dinner to repay my help and I gladly accepted. After all, my evening plans were nothing more than seeing which ballgame was on my cable TV that night. I showered and dressed casually in shorts and shirt as it was summer. She had cleaned up also and wore a loose dress and heels.

She suggested a local brew pub which was fine with me, as I was a confirmed beer drinker and loved their IPA there. We ordered wings and sandwiches which hit the spot. I noticed that Alice drank only iced tea. She had offered to drive so I assumed that she wouldn't mind if I had a few brewskis. We hit it off well as we had similar backgrounds and both had college degrees, myself in business and her in biology. By the time we were done I had drunk about 5 beers and was at that "not give a shit" stage. Alice suggested a nightcap at her place as she rubbed my forearm. No normal guy would refuse that invitation!

After we got to her place, she turned and kissed me on the lips and I responded. After she broke the kiss and embrace, she asked me to sit next to her on the couch. "Ron, I think you are a nice guy but there is something you need to know about me. I am going back to school next January for my master's degree. I am taking some time off for a good reason. I am four months pregnant. Don't interrupt me, I need to tell you why. I have a moderate trust fund income from my grandfather, but it is not enough to live as I wish. So I have become a surrogate mother. A very nice young couple are unable to conceive due to the wife's female problems. They are paying me quite well to carry their baby. So if pregnant women turn you off, we should go no farther."

I was flabbergasted. Any man would be lusting after this attractive lady. My ex and I had not had any children as our relationship had not been good during the five years we had been married. I had never considered a pregnant sexual partner.

She rubbed my thigh. "One thing I have found is that carrying a child makes me horny as hell. Can you help me? My titties are starting to grow and they like attention!"

Certainly I was willing to help a lady in need. We repaired to her bedroom for some action. The fact that she was pregnant was not discussed. We were both horny and had let our hands explore each other's body.

In the bedroom, I helped her out of her dress revealing luscious tits bursting from her bra. She informed me that she soon would need a larger bra as hers mammaries would be getting bigger. I had always been attracted to tits, so this seemed like good news. I was rock-hard in anticipation.

I was raised to be a gentleman, so I decided to help her out in her time of need. Not to mention, her breasts looked luscious bursting from her lacy white bra. I unsnapped the clasp behind her back and took a quick peek at the size. 38-C and soon to grow bigger. Having always been a "titty-man" I licked my lips. Our mouths met as I caressed her left breast. She rolled me onto my back and inserted my hardness into her and eased herself down. This let me raise my head and suck at her orbs one by one. She was right about being horny as she climaxed quickly just after I shot a load into her. "Thank you, thank you I needed that. Let's relax and then we can have an encore soon, if you are up to it!"

I replied "Those great tits will get me hard before long. Not to mention a foxy lady in my arms!"

We talked about many things in our respective lives. I designed software for payroll services and demand was high with all the recent changes in the laws. She was a very smart lady who was studying fashion design. I wondered how her body would look at full term and, to my surprise, my trusty rut iron was standing tall again. She noticed and urged me to play and suck her breasts. I did not need a second invitation. Our second bout of lovemaking was much more relaxed and gentle, unlike the first where we both need quick release. It was some of the best sex I had ever experienced. Seeing how the next day was Saturday, I invited her to brunch at 9:00. I figured I needed that much time to recharge and get some sleep. If our first encounter was any indication, my long dry spell with the ladies was ending.

As I walked back to my place, I thought about what had transpired. I had met a lovely lady who turned me on even without her current state. By the time I was in bed, my thoughts of my dear Alice would have given me nice hardon if she had not drained me twice. I dug out some vitamin E tablets from my cabinet just in case that story about E helping erections was really true.

We met and my eyes almost bugged out of my head. She was wearing a tight top which showed her chest to good advantage. she saw me staring and laughed. "I see how to get your attention!" She followed this with a big sloppy kiss which I returned with vigor. I wanted to drag her back to the bedroom and make love all day. I realized, however, that we needed food to maintain our desires. By Monday morning I had fallen in love with Alice, or at least in lust. It seemed the feeling was mutual and we decided to continue our relationship.

About a month later, I woke early to a wet bed. I nudged Alice and pointed. "Oh, no! My doctor warned me this was possible, especially as my mother had leakage when she was pregnant. I have a waterproof mattress pad, but this probably will happen more often as the date gets closer. If it bothers you and you don't want me, I will understand." The last sentence was accompanied by sniffling on her part.

Quick thinking in the AM was not my forte, but I had the presence of mind to think before I answered. Her titties had grownin the last month. we had shopped for maternity bras together causing me to have a constant erection. She and I were getting along well, and I concluded that a little pee was not to ruin a growing love. "It's OK, honey. Others have gotten through this and so shall we." This was rewarded by a hug and kiss. Her mouth was sweet even in the morning.

That evening after I had come home from work, Alice told me she had visited her OB/GYN that day. "I have good news and bad. Which do you want to hear first, my stud?" Without stopping she informed me that she had a cream to rub in her breasts to alleviate stretch marks later, and it would be my task to rub it in for her. I smiled in anticipation. Any reason to fondle her outstanding pair was welcome. "The bad news is she recommended I wear absorbent undergarments to bed. I know this might be too much for you, so I will take care of it myself. Please work with me on this. I have grown to love our time together and I may be in love with you." The last brought tears to her eyes. I looked deeply in her big blue eyes and melted. I was beginning to love her also.

"It will be OK. My cousin once told me that part of being pregnant meant feeling as if she need to pee all the time even when she had just used the toilet. Apparently in some women, the fetus puts pressure on the bladder. So I am not too surprised. I will help you with it if you like." This rewarded me with another of her great sloppy kisses and a promise that I would not regret things.

Alice was about 5 and a half months pregnant and she was starting to show. I loved having her on my arm in public, even though the baby was not mine. It was amazing to see how many women felt free to ask her personal questions and follow with their own experiences. This sisterhood was something guys were foreign to.

My love was turned on most of the time. Her doctor had told her it was OK to have sex as long as we did not use the missionary position and put weight on the fetus. So we were forced to be creative which actually helped to keep up interest. Sometime I would Email her ideas from work which she said often got her hot. Many of my fantasies involved sucking on her growing titties. She promised me a taste of milk after the baby arrived. I literally licked my lips in anticipation.

Alice's nighttime incontinence continued. We were able to incorporate it into our nighttime rituals. I usually rubbed baby lotion into her diaper area, sometimes leading to an oral sex session which usually led to great sex. I had also taken on the task of rubbing lanolin lotion on her fantastic breasts and swelling belly. Even though our sex lives were great together, I only had to think about my lover to summon a hard-on.

About the beginning of her seventh month, she met me after work in only her maternity bra and a diaper. "I have started leaking during the day. The doctor warned me of this and it happens to some women. It looks as if you now have a 24/7 changing job. Hope you are good with that." With that statement she unhooked her bra and allowed her wonderful jugs to be freed. She certainly knew how to get my attention, even though I actually looked forward to diapering her. "I have a list of web sites to order better ones than the drug store carries. We can look online tonight. Now come suck, I need your hard dick." Who was I to refuse.

My getting an unobstructed view of my very favorite pair of tits triggered a hot lovemaking session as usual. Afterward I taped her into one of the Depends Maximum Protection she had brought home. Later that evening we found a site selling Abena diapers which were recommended by the doctor. We ordered several different styles, the pullups looked good for daytime as her leakage was only a little at any one time and the taped variety for nighttime. Maybe the pants would stop leaks at night as she was wetting more and had leaked a small amount several times. The order arrived soon as we chose overnight delivery. These were so much more absorbent than the depends that we put the Depends in the back of the closet for emergencies. I loved wiping her clean and applying lotion to her loins. Sometimes I just had to taste her sweet love opening. For some reason, I loved feeling her thighs around my head and her muffled cries as she climaxed. I noticed that her orgasms were often accompanied by a burst of pee. The first time I was surprised, but I was ready the next time. I sucked it from her pee-hole causing her to flop around and cry out.

I was living out my fantasies. I was involved with a gorgeous woman who was horny as hell. Once I asked her if she had been this interested I sex before becoming pregnant. She had replied that she had always loved it, but since her hormones were changing she just couldn't get enough. Every morning and evening I rubbed lotion on her luscious tits and now rather large baby bump. She enjoyed my attention. She said it reminded her of having a body servant with a hard dick. I think that she had fantasized about this.

Soon she was leaking all the time. She said the pressure from her womb on her bladder made it impossible to tell when she had to pee, so she did not even try to hold it most of the time. She had "graduated" to full time Abri-Form wearing and it was my pleasurable job to clean and change her.

One day we were out shopping at the medical supply store. Her doctor had suggested support hosiery as her legs were tending to retain fluid. She said it was fairly normal and we chose several pair of stayups as pantyhose was difficult in her condition as was a garter belt. I made fun of her slight waddle in the store and for once, she was offended. "I dare you to wear these diapers and not waddle. I bet they have some here in your size, Mr. Big Shot. We'll put you in a diaper and see if you can make it home dry. If you don't, you have a new job, to lotion my legs and roll my hose on. OK?" This was the most irritated I had seen her in some time, perhaps because my comments had been loud enough that the lady working there had turned her head to hide a smile. Alice noted her name was Ruth.

"Ruth, do you have some diapers for Mr. Big Mouth here. And a pair of plastic pants. He needs to put his money where his mouth is."

Ruth grinned. "We get a lot of men who really need guidance here. They are all overgrown children, are they not? Here are the best disposables we have and pants also. Would you like to use the ladies room to change him?" Both ladies giggled. I was not worried. I regularly went three hours or more without needing to pee. Soon I was wrapped in a soft diaper and pants. It actually did not feel as odd as I had expected. But I did waddle a little. After paying Ruth said to us "Come back soon and see me. We have lots of things for bad boys here." Alice turned and winked at her as we were leaving. If I could have foreseen the future I would have been more scared.

We went to a deli for lunch. Alice took our iced tea to a table as I waited for the sandwiches. She had gotten into the habit of putting the correct amount of artificial sweetener in my tea and I had done the same for her. Unknown to me, Ruth had slipped her a diuretic powder which she mixed into my drink. As I returned to the table, I took a sip and asked if it tasted odd. No, I was told, it's a new flavor. We had several refills as we ate leisurely. Alice finally said it was time to go. I was starting to feel the need to pee, but I was confident "ole iron bladder" could hold it. On the way home I was told to stop at the grocery. As I stood from the car, I almost doubled over from the pressure. But this would be a short stop, so I would be OK.

Alice had different ideas. She took time at the cheese counter, waiting for several other customers to get their custom slicing done. Then she summoned someone for a price check, meanwhile teasing me about being a toddler who needed a diaper. We finally made it to the car and as I was loading the trunk, she snuck behind me and ran her tongue along the back of my neck. This not only made me have goose bumps, I soon realized my diaper was getting wet. I had released without control! She rewarded me with another of her famous sloppy kisses and promised me a hot time when we changed each other.

Alice was determined to make me her body servant. One of her favorites was for her to lie on her back with her legs off the end of the bed and draped over my shoulders while I munched on her delicious pussy while I knelt on a pillow. She often ran her stockinged legs up and down my back which sent shivers down my spine. She sometimes leaked a little as lapped at her honeypot, I just swallowed and licked harder. She usually came three times or so then invited me onto the bed where she either sucked me off or did it manually. Some sexual activity happened almost every day and sometimes in the morning as well as in the evening. I was hoping that my sexy Goddess would be just as horny after her delivery as she had been while pregnant.

She had gotten quite large and I often helped her up from a chair or bed. I had taken to preparing most of the meals when at home and she showed her appreciation by usually fondling me through my diapers. I wet my diaper when I felt the urge but had not taken to wearing every day when outside the house. One day I felt the urge and let go, unfortunately I was not wearing my protection. Luckily, I had just left the grocery store and apart from two teenage girls who saw my wet jeans, nobody noticed. At least until I got home. Alice took one look at my wet pants and shook her head. "It looks as if you need to wear always also." She soon had me diapered 24/7 and I had no reason to hold back, she had forbidden me to change myself and seemed to enjoy it. I also spent significant amounts of time sucking her breasts dreaming of the day when I would be able to suck her mother's milk from them. She often would rub me through my diaper while I enjoyed her breasts. One time she remarked that the thought of breastfeeding me made her horny. Then again, most everything else did too.

One day new were watching TV as she gasped and I saw she had leaked and offered to change her. "Well, I do need a change, but that was my water breaking. Now we wait for the contractions to get closer." Soon they did and we set off for the hospital, she called ahead as we were in transit. She had already determined to not have me in the delivery room, so I paced and worried as most fathers to be had done traditionally. About six hours later the doctor said everything had gone well and I could see her now. I went to her room and kissed her. She was to stay overnight so I went home to get some rest.

Alice called me before I left the next day to pick her up. She asked me to bring her some of her diapers, as the ones the hospital provided had leaked during the night. So I changed her in her hospital room before she was discharged and driven home. She thanked me as usual with a diaper check. She had given me permission to change myself while we were apart. I was only slightly wet, so she decided to wait until we were home for my change. She took a lengthy nap after we got home. I changed her after her nap and fixed her a light dinner.

As we ate together she talked about our future together. "I just loved being pregnant. I felt like Superwoman albeit one who wore diapers. The doctor said I may leak for a while longer or there was a chance I could stay incontinent permanently. She seemed surprised when I told her I did not mind it, as I had a servant to take care of me. The folks at the fertility clinic say I can get paid for saving my breast milk for a needy couple. But I will produce more than needed if you will stimulate my titties. They will loan us a milking machine which you can keep in place." I was a little surprised and maybe disappointed as I was looking forward to having her gorgeous set to myself, but we could use some extra cash. We had already bought her a nursing bra in her new size of 40-D. As she was talking, I stared at her tits in the cotton cupped bra. She took down the flap on her right breast and order me to get to work. she did not need to ask twice.

Several days later her milk was starting to come in and we snuggled together, often with my mouth on her milkers. The milk was a little thin, but I thought it tasted great and wanted more. he clinic did not need her milk yet, so we both enjoyed my suckling several times a day. Once I was out and she had started to leak with the outside of her bra cups grtting damp. I was scolded for not doing my job adequately and punished by being made to wear my wet diaper until bedtime. She just cut slits in the diaper and taped on another over it. By change time, I itched horribly. But of course, I was not allowed to scratch. When I whined, she reiterated that she was the boss now and I could either obey of leave. My choice was obvious, especially as she was wearing only her nursing bra above the waist and only her wet diaper below. "Yes, my goddess. Forgive me, how can I serve you better?" She grinned and informed me that she would let me know what came next with my morning change.