LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Looking for ABDL conventions....

Is there a directory that I can find them, or are they all held by different people? Is it mostly an East Coast thing? I checked 'the meeting place' here, and it mostly has small munches, ect.

Fair enough. DD lurker, DL and Daddy who finally wants to meet some other ABs for his baby girl to fit in or chat with.... Live in the Southwest and want to know about the big meets in the US. Munches might be cool, but I'd rather go to something with bigger turnouts. Currently just joining up here and fetlife to find out about the real life events going on around me.

Up to 1993 a pioneer ABDL club called Diaper Pail Friends produced several Adult Baby events, mostly in the San Francisco & Marin County area. Those were announced in the DPF Newsletter, but people still needed to apply for the actual invitation. At the same time various DPF members produced other ABDL events. Those hosted by DPF Regional Ambassadors were announced in the Newsletter. Far more other events were not announced and were private open only by invitation to trusted friends.

You say you are 25, a DL and Daddy. Okay, but a DL is normally into auto erotic self satisfaction. To be a Daddy to a big baby girl a man needs to be mature and to have as his foremost interest the satisfaction of the adult Big Baby Girl.

• Like 1

I have a question. Im an adult baby male, but im also wanting a girlfriend who also is an adult baby. Is this even possible?

Yes, it is possible. However, to win the heart of a woman who already relaxes as a big baby you will need to be confident and experienced at romancing women. When the time comes you will know how to introduce your own AB desires.

Angela,

I haven't been to one, been out of the AB scene for at least a year or more, but I had another friend of mine attend a US Littles event last year.

also for people that are always shouting about social acceptance, equality, getting the message out there... seems the 'security' around these events is a bit much.. either you want people to see the real you or you don't.. but you can't bitch and moan here about how we aren't socially accepted, than the first time someone comes along and asks about meet ups tell them they have to 'earn' the right to attend... not gonna get much acceptance that way

also for people that are always shouting about social acceptance, equality, getting the message out there... seems the 'security' around these events is a bit much.. either you want people to see the real you or you don't.. but you can't bitch and moan here about how we aren't socially accepted, than the first time someone comes along and asks about meet ups tell them they have to 'earn' the right to attend... not gonna get much acceptance that way

yeah but you can at least say "sure theres going to be a conference in chicago" and then give the person details on how to contact the organizers.. i mean you gotta at least give them a general location so they can decide if its even worth their time looking into, or if its just not affordable to go...

yeah but you can at least say "sure theres going to be a conference in chicago" and then give the person details on how to contact the organizers.. i mean you gotta at least give them a general location so they can decide if its even worth their time looking into, or if its just not affordable to go...

Personally, I'd stay far away from US Littles simply due to the fact that just to learn details of the event(general location, dates, times, price, etc.) they want you to register and give them your first and last name, city, state, zip code and phone number.

• 2 years later...

I know almost every major city has munches which can help you find events that have plenty of open minded people. My experience with a few in local St.Louis area have all been very positive. I know we try to have some listed here but they never seem to move forward. I'd love to see a huge DailyDiapers Events in the Midwest!