LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Another weird experience

Hey all,

So, there I was lying in bed with my bottle of warm milk sucking away when I noticed something strange. The more down the bottle I got, the more relaxed state I entered. The room started spinning and I couldn't really feel my body. It got to a point where I couldn't even feel my arms which where holding the bottle. I guess my bottle must just comfort me that much? I don't know? I had a similar experience with my dummy but it doesn't happen anymore.

Has anyone ever had a similar experience or if anyone knows any suggestions, ideas, feel free to comment

Could be an allergic reatcion to the material the nippoes are made from

I don't know. Baffles me. I don't think it would be an allergic reaction as the teat is silicone I think which is the same as my dummy and I use my dummy alot with no problems apart from that one time I used it when in bed and felt that weird feeling. I don't have any swelling or rashes or anything? Completely baffled.

Did it not also occur with the dummy? That seems to be the common factor

so multiple studies have shown the act of 'sucking' is calming for infants, children and adults. You can experience this by having a thick shake or smoothie and using a straw or by using a pacifier or a bottle.