LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

• 1 month later...

I'm not as big a fan of racing as I am drifting. Of course the future is coming when everyone and their mother is going to like drifting... Curses.

I agree now that tokyo drift is out, everyone thinks they are drifters. I have been folowing drifting for about four years, and the japanese still do it best. You ever whatch mischief videos?

Actually Drifting, has been around for longer than you think. The primise can be seen at dirt track races. It's just a phase of racing that will soon out live it self IMO. Cars aren't made for that type of abuse, niether are the tires, and by the look of most cars at the end of those races, wallets can't handle it either for long. Racing is best left to the professionals on the tracks designed for them, seen all to many of my friends die on public roadways back in the day of street racing, Yeah I thought I knew it all when I was in my 20's too, so this isn't a harp or slam. I was building 4 bangers with 350 ponies back in the eighties, now that was the **it!

• 2 weeks later...

Drifting isn't the future of racing at all. It is abusive on cars, and people will just price themselves out of it when they realize that the cost of repairing the cars is more than most people can make. The future of racing is where it has always ben -developing your skills on real tracks and trying to make it to the top of your chosen class of racing. Drifting isn't racing anyways. Racing is seeing who gets from start to finish first either on pure speed or strategy or luck (Indy, F1, NASCAR, etc.)