LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ok Here's The Situation

Ok so me and my wife have these family friends who are an older gay couple. They have recently found out about me being an AB and have been talking to me about it and would like me to go over to their house some time to be diapered and babied, etc...normally I would love this opportunity but it would be done without my wife knowing....thoughts? Comments?

Do not keep secrets like this from your wife.

Does she know about your ABDL side? If so, maybe you should explain the offer/situation to her and LISTEN to her thoughts on the matter.

If not (i.e. she doesn't know about your ABDL side), then you're setting yourself up for even worse issues in future. If she finds out you've been seeing other people (even for things that don't involve sex or adultery etc.) you're going to have one hell of a hole to dig yourself out of and you'll have undermined or destroyed the core foundation on which all serious relationships are built: trust. Even if she gets its an ABDL thing she won't entertain, going behind her back on this is not going to result in anything good. Worse, if she finds out you're seeing other people and doesn't know its an ABDL thing you're going to slam her with two potentially relationship breaking revelations - firstly the fact you've been concealing a major part of your life from her and secondly you've been exploring that with other people and not her.

You mention the other couple are gay ... are they the same sex as your wife or you? and why does this matter? You may end up with your wife thinking you've been not only lying to her about ABDL, sleeping around behind her back but on top of that that you've now changed sexuality. That's a pretty shitty thing to do to your wife, even if its not true and she's just misinterpreted things.

Also, think about how this would this affect your and her relationship with the couple you mention - maybe this is a can of worms you don't want to open. Maybe these friends are just too close for this sort of thing.

To wrap up, here is a edited quote from my reply to the 'New Daddy - Need Advice!" topic:

• Like 1

"...done without my wife knowing". Why are you eve asking this? That should have ended the story right there. And you are olde enough to know better

"...done without my wife knowing". Why are you eve[n] asking this? That should have ended the story right there.

^^ far more eloquent and concise compared to my reply ... and I totally agree.

I dunno, You got into the issues with more depth, mine was a quick "dash of cold water" or wake-up call. We were both posting ath the same time. a minute more delay and I would have seen yours and not bothered. You said it just about all

And why, pray tell, must this be done without your wife knowing? That is very bad form, and if it was you're friends suggestion to hide this, then they are not your friends, merely people who you know that don't care what kind of trouble you get into- and real friends don't do that! :P

If the wife doesn't know then either address that better or remove yourself from others that have the ability to expose you to her and handle this all by yourself in your RL B)

• Like 1

I do think that it is something you should go do and experience. However, you should discuss it with the wife too. I know my girlfriend would be ok with it as long as we talked about it before. If I did something behind her back then I would have problems if it came out. Do it, but talk to the wife.

Ok so me and my wife have these family friends who are an older gay couple. They have recently found out about me being an AB...

Just curious. How did that happen?

If this is real (i.e. you're not just being overly cautious and recommending safe practices with an extreme example ... or put another way, its not bullshit), then I hope the people you're talking about have involved the police when this stuff has happened. Our community and everyone in it should never condone this sort of crime, in particular the victims who are in a situation to help prevent it happening in future.

Yes it was real and I believe I read it on one of the posts here years ago, the one where the member went to a motel with someone who wanted to baby him but instead attacked him and left him for dead.