LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Favorite Soothing Sound

18 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite soothing sound

• White noise
    • Natural sounds
    • Lullabyes

Just curious. Me its natural sounds. For some reason it just makes me more relaxed you know. Womb sounds for some reason just does it for me. This can be for naptimes or sleeping times. :).

I went with lullabies because I enjoy gospel songs. I am not a church going person nor do I say that I have a religion, but I do beleve in god. Enough about faith. If you watch the movie the ladykillers, I find the music in that movie to be very soothing.

You can find all kinds of stuff animals out there with womb sounds in them already. For more soothing sounds, you can turn YouTube videos into MP3s and listen to him as you nap.

Two things

Here is an ancient device that was used to generate soothing sounds, dating back to the Classical Hennenistic time

I wonder if this could be sampled and made into a looped mp3

Here is something you may want, perpas you can download it from the introductory page at RUFLES & RIBBONS GIRLS' HOMJE

http://sandralyn.net/gatehouse2.html

Well, out of what you listed Lullabyes is the most soothing....

But I need some sort of background noise at all times or tinnitus will drive me crazy.

Usually this is a TV, even if not watching it, or really listening, just that there is some noise - otherwise - THAT DAMN BEEP - GOD, CUT THAT EAR OFF!!! - It doesn't work worth a S*!t anyway, it's just there for looks, and it's an annoyance NOT a help! :(