LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

So Excited... Wanted To Share

Daddy ordered a sample pack of Bambino Bellissimos on Thursday. I wasn't expecting them for several days, but they were delivered on Saturday. I've never tried an actual diaper. We tried the walmart brand of adult incontinence pull ups, but it's definitely not the same. I can barely control my excitement. However, I still haven't gotten to even put them on as Daddy and I decided since I like a little bit of embarrassment and I really like relinquishing all control and decision making, that he would decide when they get used, and he will plan the entire time and whatever he decides I have to do.

That sounds exciting! I know myself I did the store brand for for the first bit never quite feeling like what I remember in a diaper but over time with the Bambino Bellisimo and also now the Fabine Diaper I feel like I am a toddler again! You will love it:)

That sounds exciting! I know myself I did the store brand for for the first bit never quite feeling like what I remember in a diaper but over time with the Bambino Bellisimo and also now the Fabine Diaper I feel like I am a toddler again! You will love it:)

I

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...