LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapered For Summer

"Mommy! I'm hungwy!" Kat whined.

"Ok Kat, we will order pizza, especially for my little girl! What do you want on it?"

"Jus cheese! Wots of cheese!" Kat shouted.

Amy called the pizza for Stacy, asking for extra cheese on the pizza.

Stacy found a coloring book and some jumbo crayons and handed them to Kat.

"Tanks mommy!" Kat said opening the book and starting to color for 20 mins.

"Pizzas here!" Amy called walking over to the door and opening it.

Kat jumped out of her seat and ran to the door to come face to face with one of her crushes at schools 16 year old brother.

"Kat!!!!! Is that you!!" The boy named Zachary exclaimed.

"Wewl, dat is my name but I don't know you" Kat said looking at the boy as he watched her pee her pull-up as she was pointing at him.

All of a sudden, Kat felt something that made her scream "what!" And run crying into the living room.

"Um, thanks...." Amy mumbled paying for the food and walking back into the living room to see Kat laying on the couch in her wet pull-up sobbing into Stacy's lap.

"A-a-a-nd he s-s- aw me peeing my pull-up."

Kat cried no longer regressed. Then something snapped back into her mind and she screamed "me want my pizza!"

"Ok Kat, here you go said Amy putting it down in front of her regressed once again friend.

Kat hungrily devoured half of the large pizza and let out a cute burp after wiping her mouth and hands in her shirt.

"I(hiccup) don't (hiccup) feel so good. My tummy (hiccup) hurwts." Age said sitting down and holding her stomach.

Then, she let out a big fart, followed by three small wet ones.

She layed on her stomach to ease the pain, and lat. out a huge stinky fart while crying. She felt something mushy enter her pull-up continuously, and then cried," mommy I made poo poo in my panties! Pwease don't punish me!"

"Wait, isn't she lactose intolerant!" Amy said as Stacy picked up the crying girl and took her to the bathroom.

"Now honey, I want you to poop and fart as much of this out as you can, ok?"

• Like 1

Kat proceeded to go a bit more in her pull-up.

"Me done mommy" Kat said.

Stacy proceeded to change Kat into another pull-up when she got a call from Amy's mom asking if she could bring over Ce Ce and kacey, because she wasn't sure if Amy was actually being babied.

"Um... Ok" said Stacy grabbing a diaper and going downstairs.

"Amy lie down, I need to get you on a diaper! Your mom is dropping off Cecelia and kacey"

"No!!!!! I hate this!" She said dropping her pants and lying on the ground in her pull up.

Stacy slid the pull-up off and placed it on the couch, as she powdered and diapers Amy.

"Now go, get in the crib abd get Kat into it too now!"

Amy ran upstairs and grabbed Kats hand and jumped into the crib and raised the bars.

Stacy heard the doorbell ring and opened it to see kacey dragging a very sad Cecelia through the door and into the living room.

"Where did that friend Cassie of yours go?" Kacey said as Stacy explained that Kat and Amy were upstairs.

"Oh she had to go home." Stacy said, with a very bad attempt at lying.

"I think that I'm going to call her and see what her story is" said kacey dialing Cassie's number as Ce Ce looked at her diaper in shame.

Cassie told kacey that Kat and Stacy refused to baby Amy, and she ended up regressing Kat.

"That's ok, just being over a bunch of babyish panties, and we will get your revenge." Kacey whispered into the phone.

(20 minutes later) Cassie walked into the house wuth a big black garbage bag full of the babyish panties.

"Cassie quick! I have Stacy pinned! Get the eye dropper full of that regression stuff!"

"No please, don't, I don't wanna be a baby!" Stacy screamed.

"Shut up, you aren't going to be regressed that far! You will just be slightly older than Kat. A preschooler who still has accidents sometimes!"

Cassie said returning with the stuff.

As the mixture was dropped generously down Stacy screaming mouth, and doing her hair up in pigtails.

A giggling preschooler,(mentally) replaced the screaming girl.

"Ok sweetie, I'm your mommy and that makes you my little girl!" Cassie said as Stacy stood up.

"Let's go get the other two before we start our fun" kacey said going upstairs and practically dragging Kat and Amy downstairs.

• Like 1

"Ok girls! First off. Sit down on the couch" Cassie demanded.

Kat and Stacy looked extremely babyish as Stacy fidgeted like she needed to use the bathroom, and Kat sucked her thumb.

"Ok girls, you two still need to be regressed right?"

Ce Ce and Amy didn't move or say anything.

"Ok get the dropper!" Cassie said to kacey.

Kacey said, " I think I want Ce Ce to be my little infant, and Amy to be a diaper dependent 3 year old." Ce Ce cried as she was regressed to the simplest if mind sets and Amy pouted as she was regressed to the age where kids pout all of the time.

"Aren't they cute" Cassie mocked as she saw Stacy hug Kat.

"I think I'm going to take my girls to my house. I need to get them ready for bed soon." Cassie said seeing Kat close her eyes and Stacy yawn.

"Ok, take a stroller" kacey said putting pants on Stacy. And handing Cassie the bag of underwear.

"Thanks" Cassie said as she put Kat in a pink stroller in just her pull-up and a tee shirt.

Cassie picked up Stacy in one arm and pushed Kat in the stroller with the other and left to go to her house (parents gone too).

As they walked, Stacy felt the urge to potty, but didn't feel like leaving her mommys arms so she quietly let the poop go into her pants and closed her eyes.

"Honey, did you have an accident?" Cassie asked Stacy.

"Yeth mommy. I couldn't hold it." Stacy said sucking her thumb.

"If you keep having poopy accidents, I might have to diaper you. You wouldn't want that, right?"

"Nooooooo, I don't need diapies! I'm nota baby" Stacy said.

"Prove it by not having another accident" Cassie said reaching the front door and going inside.

"Ok stinky pants, lets get you all nice and clean" she said laying down Stacy in the kitchen floor.

She got all of Stacy clean and then asked her a question: "ok do you think pullups or big girl undies for bed?"

"Ima big girwl!" Stacy said.

"Ok, but of you wet the bed, it's going to beca diaper for you tomorrow." Cassie warned as she pulled up the Cinderella panties.

She proceeded to put Kat in her nighttime diaper and set her down in her own bed.

"Stace! Come here and sleep with you little sister" Cassie said

"Ok" she said.

"Goodnight" Cassie said as she left her room and crashed on the couch.

The next morning, Stacy woke up bursting to pee, but she was still sleepy.

Stacy decided to just pee herself. She fell back asleep as warmth pooled around her.

Kat then woke up, but the regression had worn off. Where am I she thought.

She saw Stacy lying next to her and quickly woke her up.

"What sissy?" Stacy asked rubbing her eyes.

Oh good I'm just sleeping over at Stacy's place.

"Did you poop your diapie? Is that it?" Stacy said looking at Kat.

"What are you talking about? I don't wear diapers and certainly don't poop them" Kat said.

"Sis, yes you do, you're only 4 and still potty training" Stacy said.

"Wha?" Kat ripped off the sheets to see herself wearing a soaking wet diaper and Stacy in wet babyish panties.

Oh shit! I remember now! Cassie...

"How'd my babies sleep last night?" Cassie said entering the room.

"Ohhh, I see what happened. Care to explain miss big girl?"

"Mommy, I didn't wet the bed! I just didn't want to get up to potty, so I just went"

"We'll, now you don't have to worry about getting up to potty. It's diaper time for you!"

"Nooooo! I'm not going to!" Stacy shouted.

"Yes you are baby" cooed Cassie as she took out a pampers diaper and layed the screaming girl down and diapered her.

"I see you had a wet night too, huh" Cassie said taking off Kats diaper and giving her a pull up.

I should just play this, so she doesn't regress me again.

She pulled up her training pants and said, "ima big girwl who doesn't need diapies!"

"Kat honey, in relying on you to set a good example in using the potty for Stacy here"

Cassie said.

Just then, Kat farted. "Uh oh, I gotsa go potty!"

"Ok, just hold it for a second" Cassie said taking out her sisters old training potty.

Kat, thinking just how potty trained a 4 year old might be, let her barely full bladder go creating a small wet patch on the front. Then, as Cassie set down the potty, she pooped herself just a little bit, to create the full effect.

Pretending not to notice, she pulled down her trainers and sat on the potty. She then farted and pushed out the rest if her poop.

"See me a big girwl!" Kat said proudly.

"No she pooped herself and pee peed too! Said Stacy waddling over.

"At least I'm not the baby in herw didees who doesn't even know what a potty is!" Kat said tugging on Stacy's diaper. Stacy started crying in return.

"You two stop! Kat pull up those trainers! You now have to wear them all day!" Cassie said.

• 5 years later...
2 hours ago, FoxyTheDiaperedPirateFox said:

PLease add More, I am loving this more and more, we need some Ce Ce POV next

That is a BIG JUMP - last post was June 18 2013 !

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, CDfm said:

I don’t really want to provide a serious comment on this. I give you credit for posting a story. Thanks for doing that. 

Lol,as lukewarm a comment as a person could post.