LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapered For Summer

It was a bright, sunny day, ad Cecilia and her best friend Kris walked out of high school. They were both 10th graders and school had just ended for the summer. Kris's parents were going to be out of town for the entire summer, and since both girls were only 14 and about 4"10 each, Cecilia's mom had offered that Kris could stay with them.

Kris decided to go home first to collect her things, so the two parted ways and walked home. When Cecilia got home, her mother was waiting for her.

"Can I talk to you for a minute Cecilia?" Her mother said sipping her lemonade.

"Sure mom, what's up?" Cecilia said sitting down in a chair.

"Okay, Kris's mom called me last night and told me that kris has a bed wetting problem, and is extremely self-conscious about it. So the question is: would you be willing to wear a diaper to bed too so that kris feels more comfortable?"

"I don't want to, but if it would help kris then I guess I will" said Cecelia a little less enthusiastically.

"Thanks hon, I know how much kris appreciates this. Now, go tell your sisters that we all are going to pick up some things for the summer.

"Steph, Amy! We are going to the mall to get some things!" Cecilia shouted to her pheturnal twin sister Stephanie and 13 year old sister Amy.

Steph was 4"10 as well, whereas Amy was only 4"5, often mistaken for a kindergartner.

• Like 1

All thee girls piled into the car, with Amy getting into her booster seat because she isn't 4"9, and drove to the mall.

When they reached the mall, the girls walked to target with their mom. They followed their mother until they got to the Baby Care isle.

"Uhh mom, why are we stopping in this isle?" Amy asked.

"We need to buy Cecelia and Kris some diapers for the nighttime." Her mom said, not thinking about how that might sound.

Amy and steph held back laughter as Amy grabbed a tinker bell pull ups 120 count box and held it out to Cecelia as she said,"These would look cute on you, wouldn't they baby?"

Steph grabbed a combo pack of 120 small goodnights with little bears on them and little pink boxer goodnights and said, "no, I think that she would look even cuter in these!"

Cecelia started blushing as her little sister and steph made fun of her bringing tears to her eyes.

All of a sudden, their mother turned around holding a 240 count box of pampers size 7, off of a recommendation by Kris's mother, to see Cecelia on the verge of breaking down and crying and Amy and steph with packs of pullups mocking her.

"You think that helping a friend is funny?" Their mom shouted at them. "Cecelia is being very mature by doing this, and I think that you two are the real babies here. You two seem to like those pull ups so how about you put them in the cart, and look forward to wearing them when we get home."

This time it was Amy and Stephanie's turn to look shocked and sad.

"Mom! We are sorry. Please don't make us use those!" They cried in unison, as Cecelia took the boxes and put them in the cart along with baby wipes and powder.

They walked to the checkout and when they got there, the cashier said " is someone about to start potty training?" To Amy, taking in all of the training pants. Amy just buried her head into Stephs shoulder.

They walked to the car and drove home to drop off the supplies. When they walked into the house, their mom took out a tinker bell pull-up and a pink goodnight boxer and handed the tinker bell to Amy and the boxers to steph. "I expect you two to be in these by the time we get home!" Their mom shouted as she and Cecelia walked out the door.

• Like 1

Thanks Eric, I might be done with the other story, because it seems as though its not as good a plot as I'd hoped. Sorry about pacing, I hope this addition reveals a bit more and makes the characters deeper than the first one. About the height, I am 5"8, and throughout my life, I've usually been taller than people around me, such as 4"5 in kindergarten, so I was just basing heights off of my experiences. Thanks for the comments, they are always encouraging and helpful.

As Amy sat on the couch, pull-up in hand, she couldn't help but cry a little. She had always been small and treated like a toddler, and this only consolidated her feelings of being viewed as a toddler.

On the other hand, Stephanie couldn't wait to get into her pull-up, since as the technically "middle" child by about 2 minutes, she fell into that feeling of being a third wheel. She had often fantasizes about wearing and even using diapers. Seeing her sister crying, Stephanie took her chance at being the "good big sis" as started unbuttoning her pants. She slowly slid down her panties and unfolded the pull-up, Amy watching, her cries quieting down as she watched her big sister put the pink pull-up boxer on.

"Ok, now it's your turn sis" Stephanie said slightly waddling over to her sister.

"Sis, you know you've gotta do this" steph said crouching down next to Amy.

Amy quietly said," can you help me? I can't remember how to do it"

"Sure kiddo" steph said sliding off Amy's shorts and panties. She unfolded the pull-up and slid it up Amy's minute legs. Amy sighed as steph pulled up Amy's shorts over her pull-up. Amy looked at the mirror to see her shorts didn't cover the top of her pull up, leaving the top sticking out of her shorts, making her look like a real toddler.

• Like 1

"I look like a baby" Amy said frowning.

"Don't worry, we are both in pull ups, we just have to accept that" Stephanie said pulling her jean shorts back over her goodnight and sitting down on the couch with pink sticking out of her shorts like Amy's. Amy started crying again, so steph rushed over and picked up the girl brining her back to the couch and let Amy cry into her shoulder as she accepted her situation.

They heard giggling and laughing as Cecelia and kris returned with their mom. They came through the front door with Kris's stuff. The two girls ran to Cecelia's room to get set up. Stephanie checked the clock on the table beside them which said 9:30.

"Girls, are you dressed for tonight?" Their mom said coming into the living room to check.

"Yes mom." They said in unison.

"Did you use powder?" Their mom questioned.

The girls looked at each other before answering...

• Like 1

yes this part is much better all right, you have added a nice bit of depth to Stephanie. And to be honest the height thing was a minor nit pic really, it was just the freshest piece to add to the point i wanted to make and that was to think about

"No, we didn't" steph said deciding to tell the truth.

"Ok, come here then " their mom said picking up the powder. "You guys aren'tlittle girls anymore so I will just pour some powder diwn the back and front of your pullups. She pulled back Amy's pull-up and shook a good amount in and then she pulled out the front and sprinkled some in and repeated with Stephanie.

"Ok, now. i rented the new twilight movie for you girls to watch when Cecelia and kris come back down. As she said that, kris and Cecelia came running down the stairs in sweatpants, a slight crinkling accompanying them as they walked by, but you wouldn't even know they were diapered, unlike steph and Amy who clearly had some protection on.

"Ok girls, you won't be able to use the bathroom for obvious reasons" which resulted in a blush from all four girls "but I will change anyone who needs it after the movie. Cecelia and Kris joined them on the couch while their mom brought them candy, popcorn, and 3 liters of soda. The girls were a mess of limbs on the couch, as in stephanies head was resting on cecelias shoulder while her legs were tangled with amys. By the time the movie was halfway through, two of the liters were gone and the third was being passed around quickly. Stephanie was the first one to feel the urge to pee. She felt giddy with excitement at her first chance to wet a pull-up. She let go and a huge torrent of pee streamed into the waiting padding, almost leaking through the pull-up. Stephanie squirmed in the wetness enjoying the smushy feeling around her butt. She noticed Cecelia moving around next to her. Cecelia was fighting a losing battle against her bladder cupping it with both hands, until it became to hard for her to hold in wetting her diaper, but no where near leaking point. Kris, who was so used to being wet barely noticed she was peeing, since she was so close to falling asleep. Amy was determined not to wet herself and continued struggling until the rest fell asleep. Amy's struggle came to a conclusive end when steph completely asleep, jabbed her in the ribs causing her to completely fill her pull-up with pee, even leaking a tiny bit onto her jeans and Kris's leg, before falling asleep as well.

• Like 1

Thanks Eric. I still have plenty if interesting twists that I can use, but I may not be able to write more for a bit, so just be patient. A new addition will come some time. I aim to fill out the other girls as well, so I will keep thinking on how I want them to be.

Kris was the first one to wake in the morning. As she stretched out, she felt her bladder let go again. Dammit! She thought as she felt the padding underneath her grow warmer. Kris had always hated diapers. They were always a constant reminder that at 14, she still couldn't keep her bed dry.

Cecelia was the next one to awake. Cecelia couldn't help but admit that all 4 of them in their "protection" was kinda cute. What she didn't like was that she was one of them. She noticed that kris was awake, so she whipped out her iPod and beckoned for kris to come and listen with her, handing her an earbud.

Stephanie then awoke, loving the babyish feel of a soaked pull-up between her legs. She thought about trying to go again, but stopped when she realized kris and Cecelia were already up. That's when she saw the dark patches on Amy's bottom.

That can't be good, she thought shaking Amy awake.

Amy awoke to find herself being shaken awake. She said, "weave me awone" around her thumb in her mouth, another babyish habit that she was ashamed of.

"Sis get up! Your pants are soaked!"

This time Amy moved a little faster as she grasped the seriousness of the situation, letting Stephanie yank her pants off and hide them under the couch, and much to Kris's and Cecelia's amusement, the fade away when wet designs were completely gone.

"Stp it you two! I bet that there are two wet DIAPERS on underneath those pajamas!" Steph said putting extra emphasis on the word diaper which shut them up quickly.

Their mom walked into the room and was immediately hit by a stale scent of pee.

"Well, it looks like we have some wet girls in here!" She said as the girls scrambled to get under the blanket that had been kicked off during sleep each one blushing furiously.

"It's checking time. Who's first?"

"I think steph should go first!" Said Cecelia devilishly.

"Ok steph, come here."

Steph rose hesitantly and crinkled over to get checked.

Mom pulled down her shorts and stuck her finger in the leg hole pronouncing her wet. Cecelia was called checked and wet as well as kris and as the 3 teens stood in nothing but wet diapers, Amy went to get checked. "Well girls, I had it planned for us to go that new amusement park 4 hours away, but can you keep your pants dry that long if we only make 1 stop?" Mom asked staring at the wet girls,who nodded enthusiastically.

"Ok we will still go..... But i am going to put you all in training pants for the trip there. Ok?"

• Like 1

The four wet girls nodded, swallowing their pride, as they agreed to wear pullups on the trip there.

She changed and powdered all four girls as she put them in the princess pullups. When she was done, she went into the kitchen and grabbed a diaper bag that she had made up the night before, containing powder, pullups and diapers, as well as changes of clothes. Then she walked back into the living room and said," come on girls, it's time to go now!"

The girls stood at her, mouths wide open and said," what about our pants!"

"No, you don't get pants, because then I can't check to see if you are wet, by just turning around"

The girls quietly agreed as they were led to the car in nothing but a pull-up and short t shirt.

"You girls squeeze into the back" their mom said.

Amy got into her booster seat, with a few snikers from the older girls, who thought she looked just like a toddler.

Steph sat next to Amy and Cecelia sat next to kris in very right conditions, where everyone was pretty much on top of each other.

"Now girls, don't even ask to stop to use the potty, you are wearing yours" their mom said sternly.

"Mom, we aren't babies! Don't make us use them! Please!" Cecelia begged.

"No, don't ask anymore, or it will be paci time for you young lady." She said to Cecelia.

Cecelia sighed loudly as they started off.

"I'm thirsty!" Said steph after and hour of driving. All of the girls were wet with sweat from the high temperature, and were extremely partched.

"Ok girls, here you go!" Said her mom as she handed back four baby bottles.

"What the fuck is this!!!!!!" Shouted Amy as she saw the ice cold milk in the baby bottles handed to the girls.

"You watch your mouth little girl!! See, I think that all of you need to try to grow up. Your mom wanted me to do this to you too kris. We have decided to start over with you girls! From now on, you may only use baby talk to address me, use your diapers, and drink out of bottles! You may treat each other your actual ages, but to me, you must act like a baby.

"Mom...." Cecelia started.

"That's mommy Ce Ce! And mommy wants Ce Ce to drinkher baba!" She said using the nickname she gave her when she was 5.

Blushing Cecelia started to suckle on her bottle.

"Now here's how this summer is going to work." She started ominously.

• Like 1

"You girls will have 4 stages on your experiences which can be raised or lowered depending on behavior, infant, toddler, preschooler, orkindergartner. In all four stages diapers or pullups will be worn. You four are currently in preschooler stage- that's why you have training pants on. Preschoolers in general should be able to wait a bit before going potty and they still lisp, so no rs or ls are pronounced right, and they say mommy and potty and also if they have an accident they usually tell their mommy. If you behave well then it's to the next stage and if you bahave poorly it's demotion time." She said.

"If any of you break the rules after this point demotions and punishments will happen" she threatened.

The girls were shocked into silence as they kept driving.

• Like 1

"Oh, i forgot to add, when we are around other people other than you four together, you are to act your fake age and use the proper grammar that goes with you fake age" she said.

As they drove on, Ce Ce felt the growing urge to go pee. At that same time, ant felt the need to poop coming on.

Ce Ce struggled a losing war with her bladder until she blurted out, "I gotta go pee pee" feeling just like a pre-k kid about to wet themselves.

"We will get to a reststop in 20 minutes. Just hold it." Mom said.

Ce Ce knew that shed end up wetting herself before then so she just grudgingly let out a huge stream of pee flow into her pull-up fastly.

As her pull-up darkened and warmth spread across her crotch and butt she noticed a big amount keaking out of the sides and onto kriss legs she wailed, " mommy I had an accident!"

Kris said "ewww I've got pee all over my leg! Dammit!"

"Girls, those actions aren't age appropriate, you two are going to have be demoted to the toddler stage! Ce Ce you can't wet your pull-up 20 minutes from a stop unless you were just lazy, and kris you can't swear." Both girls started crying as steph and amy( in a bad situation) looked at them strangely.

Amy was holding with all her might, but that just wasn't enough as she farted loudly and raised her butt from her seat as they pulled into the stop.

"Amy you better not be doing what I think you are doing.." Mom warned her.

Amy was already pushing out a big load of poop as she was crying and farting. When she finished she screamed and sat back down in the seat, feeling the poop mush into her butt.

"Amy you are a toddler now because you seriously can't hold it for 1 minute" mom said angrily as she looked at the mess she had to clean.

"Ok Ce Ce come out here," her mom said grabbing her hand and pulling her out of the car in nothing but a leaking pull-up. She opened the back of the car and told her to lay down causing even more tears to roll down her cheeks as she realized that she was going to be changed like a baby in the back of a car.

• Like 1