LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Yeah, I got myself the bucket and lid combo, cost me under 5$ dollars and works really well. I am just using the standard lid, and it seems to be holding odors in well enough for now. If it fails later on I can just get a better lid with latches like lildiaperboy mentioned. Thanks for the awesome suggestions guys! :D

Wally-world sells colored 'homer buckets' cheaper and they have snap-on lids that are easy to use too ;) Change back from a $10 gets you both. Lids are white only, my pail is turquoise :) Save even more by bugging a painter for their empties- when fresh they clean up quickly with soap and warm water. Once you discover how great this type of bucket is compared to what you usually buy, you'll never buy another :whistling: Odor control is easy with these. With disposables, dump a box of baking powder in and empty when half full (that's a lot of diapers). With cloth dump the baking powder in a bowl and set it on top the pile- no harm done if it spills, it's still in the bucket and will wash out :D Sensitive noses may want more baking powder but as cheap as that is, it's not a problem. Better than any 'made to order' method by far, and tons cheaper too!

As a home owner these 5 gallon "homer buckets" work very well and I have not had a seal leak ever. I reuse ones that had paint or sheetrock taping mud in them--both for cost and discretion. I don't use many disposables but they make great diaper pails for cloth diapers that need washing. As long as the lid is on the smell stays within the pail. I use another one for clean diapers and supplies. If placed in a basement (or garage) my diapers are well hidden in plain sight. Since I do all the maintenance on the house, no one else would even think about opening some "icky" container and the fact that it takes a bit of effort to open means that it won't be opened accidently. I simply place it on a floor near similar containers that do contain leftover project materials. It is perfect for keeping

I use a Sangenic Easiseal disposal bin which uses a replaceable wrap cassette. The one I have holds 6-8 adult nappies at a time, the larger ones are a bit of a squeeze but just about manageable.

I use a Sangenic Easiseal disposal bin which uses a replaceable wrap cassette. The one I have holds 6-8 adult nappies at a time, the larger ones are a bit of a squeeze but just about manageable.

Used diaper odor depends heavily on temperature...how long did that wet diaper stay warm next to you, and how warm is it in whatever container?

When it is cold outside, I just put mine in the cabinet under the bathroom sink and add to the kitchen garbage at the end of the week. But if it's warmer, out come the gallon, freezer-weight ziplocs and the drugstore Hydrogen peroxide...add a dollop, more or less to the diaper to oxidize the odor away, just like airing out any bathroom..

And yes, sometimes its extra trips to the garbage can, as kitchen garbage bags can only hold so many soaked diapers before becoming too heavy....

I haven't had great luck with the hardware-store homer buckets, in that it's hit-and-miss whether you'll be able to find just the right combination of bucket and lid that gives a good seal without being a real effort to open and close.

In my baby room, I Normaly just leave dirty diapers in the corner of the room by the door till I take them out the next day or so. I do not bag them up, just drop them in the trash can otuside.

compared to most here my system seems a lot more complex but I suppose mine is geared around everyday living as I am incontinent my aim is not to have my apartment smell like a public urinal.