LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Was Your Significant Others Reaction?

i was just curios what other people experiences were when telling there significant other and wanted to share mine as well to maybe give other insight and hope. anyways so i have had 4 girlfriend 3 of which i told just for the record one wasnt long enough to get a chance lol. soooo to start out my first girlfriend i actually told months before we ever became a couple which scared me to death since i was crazy about her. but she was very accepting of it she didnt really want anything to do with it herself but didnt care if i was and actually ask if she could see me in one once cause she was curious. my second i told the first day i met i think actually and she was pretty much the same she didnt really want anything to do with it but didnt really want me to do anything with it either but was ok with thats a fact of who i was. then my third we were only together a couple months and never gave me a chance to mention it. not that i think she would have been ok with it she was older then me and very old fasioned she wouldnt have even been ok if she knew i was bi. now here comes my current and most amazing gf we were together for over a year and i was scared to tell her cause she is a bit younger then me and i didnt know if she would be as open about it. then she kept asking me if i could have anything sexually done by her what would it be and i kept dodging the question. then a few weeks later she asked me again and again and again then finally one day i just said you know how you asked me what would be the one thing if i could ask for her to do and i started off with maybe a little lighter stuff and how i liked seeing girls pee and then told her how i like to watch them poop and then i told her how i liked to see girls in diapers and then added in after that i like to wear them as well. she was completly open to it all and even gave me a little fantasy weekend a couple weeks later she even wore a diaper for me a couple of times now. so ya i have found alot more people are accepting of it then i ever would have thought. so what have your experiences been like?

I told me ex boyfriend, he said acted supportive at first, but we were together for maybe a year after that and he never brought it up again, so I think he was embarrassed. He broke up with me later, I think my kink was probably part of why he did, he was pretty vanilla.

I've been married to my wife for just under a month, she was informed within a couple of weeks of us dating some 3 years ago. She was even interested enough to post in the family and friends section on here.

Being a school teacher and sort of 'hard wired' to associate nappies and kids in one and the same and not as a kink - I've grown to phase the sexual element out. She fully understands and encourages the need to regress and wear nappies, she's happy to put me in them, changing is off the table. So I'm sort of transitioning from DL to AB.

We are seeing a councillor to strengthen our relationship, it's working wonders and helping us to set boundaries and mutual goals, both sexual and non sexual.

Me being completely open and honest was the key factor in her understanding. It also helps HEAPS that this ABDL life does not define who I

am.

Came totally clean to my wife after 17yrs of marriage.She knew I wore sometimes after being together for 3 yrs,I told her it was for stress relief,Fourteen years latter something happend and her outlook on life changed and that gave me achance to come completely out about the diapers. I was also tired of having to do it behind her back and hiding everything from her.Today 3yrs later I wear when ever I want to wear around the house to bed what ever.

I told her right when she seemed interested in being together with me. She got confused though, and thought that I wanted her to be the diapered little girl but was completely fine when it was that but honestly seemed relieved when she realized that it was this little lady who loved diapers. She's always been really amazing about it since.