LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Pleasepleaseplease ....ship To Canada!

Being in the great white north we are frozen out of a lot of products. The shipping and duty alone make it very difficult. B4ns has some products but its rare that they have stock.

What about Amazon or Ebay?

When I start up I will ship everywhere but it cost a lot, its better to order in bulk if you are shipping over seas I'm getting one big box from China and shipping is $500. Shipping fees are a lot.

When I start up I will ship everywhere but it cost a lot, its better to order in bulk if you are shipping over seas I'm getting one big box from China and shipping is $500. Shipping fees are a lot.

Can you give me a price break down on shipping using the quantity of Diapers you will be ordering. Such as 50,000 by your shipping is 10 cents a diaper kinda thing to ship. I would assume that your diapers will also not be bulk shipped but be bagged in packs and possibly cased out for you as well or no?

Shipping in bulk changes daily, you can ship a large box , or a pallet it would depend how much you ordered like a 20ft shipping container from Germany will cost me about $2800 but a 40ft would only cost $3200 there's so many variables, you can usually find a shipping calculator. But I will ship at cost to anywhere if people want to pay for it I will do it.

You can import anything, just will cost more then the original vendor, but you may save more on shipping it depend on what the item is with size and weight.