LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Question For Those Who Enjoy Messing Their Diapers

After messing is fine, in fact it's sort of part of the experience to me. The clean up is the problem and unless you have someone who might do that sort of thing for you, I'm not going to hold back and tell you that it will be pleasant or anything. It will stink, it will be gross, you'll most likely have to take a shower or wipe your hands really good afterwards, and at first you will feel ashamed about it (likely anyway.)

As mentioned it's part of the experiance, and it's a choice as well. I remember way back when I started doing this (I was around 10 or 11) it was weird or odd, but I still enjoyed it :) Clean up comes with the territory as well, so you have to take that in stride. It is defiantly an 'acquired' experiance, but as most here who have or currently do do this, it's something that you are likely to repeat. Like everything else in this 'fetish' or hobby or what ever it is to you...'lifestyle' :P everything is at a personal level, so you do what you enjoy and enhances the experiance for you. many of us have gone though this and find it a very satisfying thing to have a good sized load in our pants / diaper / trainers or what ever. Sure clean up is what it is...clean up, but you figure out what works and is easiest so you can keep on keeping on. Many just hop into the shower and take care of things that way...I have too, and it's fine for that 'fresh all over' feeling ;) others just use wipes and move on to a clean change. Mostly it's about attitude. If this is something that you feel "turns you on' then by all means experiment, and do what you feel. It will either be of benifit or it wont, but you wil then know. So go give it a shot how ever you feel would be the best way to experiment and go from there, it's all yo can do. Mostly have fun!

Get a shower nozzle that has a detachable handheld sprayer doohickie. Seriously, they're cheap and easy to install--all you need to do is use plumber's tape on the screw threads and you're done. Then marvel at how even super messy poopy diapers can be cleaned up with ease with this hand held weapon of mass sanitation. I've been poopin my diapers for so many years now, and lemme tell you brother it got so much easier when I installed one of these babies. Remember it's just poop! If you actually reproduced and had a real baby you'd lose your apprehensiveness to the stuff REAL quick.

Like others have stated a quick shower; and the hand held shower sprayer makes it really easy for cleanup. You get used to it after a while, and it's part of the fun and naughtiness of it all. For those of us that have done this many times over, it's part of the experience. You just have to experiment and see what works for you; some people like to spend many hours in a dirty diaper, some like to cleanup right away and others go about there daily business.

I have always restricted this activity to my home because of the smell and I get to enjoy it more at home; versus being outside and subjecting others to this. It's my thing, so I try and be respectful of others around me. Have fun with this new activity, it's addicting after a while.

• 2 weeks later...

Much of that can be averted by using a liner inside a cloth diaper, even a disposable for that matter. When all is said and done, all yo do is lift out the liner and dump and toss, unless it's a flushable kind....then flush it! :D Even a flat baby diaper works as a liner :thumbsup: They are 1 ply and easy to fold and wash, and save your more expensive adult diapers from stains etc ;) I haven't loaded up a cloth diaper in a long time....have to get to that soon, almost did the other day but chickened out as my Bro was home and I didn't want to have to explain things :blush:

• 2 weeks later...