LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

1991 Diaper Fetish Magazine Article

Remember those days well ;) I was one of the first people in DPF with a Flatbed Color Scanner (Back then price $2700 :huh: ) I scanned some photo's for Tommy that he used to sell picture sets of. Back then my 24 pin Dot Matrix printer was FAST! ;)

By January 1991 I had discovered AB to cope with my incontinence, had joined DPF and written my first article for them. The same issue of Fetish Times that told me about DPF also had a story from Charles 'Cathy' Slavick, owner of Infantae Press. I wrote him a fan letter and in turn he gave me some back issues of both The Play Pen and Tales from the Crib. So one Friday evening I accepted a date with a nice dentist I had met at an AB party in Hollywood hosted by Kent Perry. Mind you this was months before I met Don Davis.

Wow, Angela. That's pretty fascinating how you ended up with Don.

I read your blogs regularly, but I don't recall you mentioning this backstory. It would make for a great blog entry if you haven't done so already.

Not that I'm suggesting anything, of course. :-)

My understanding is that the real Adrian Surley is many years younger than me. I will turn 49 in July of this year. I have shared my life history in the printed and snail-mailed DPF Newsletter and subsequently on-line in various websites, but I have never had a blog.

• 2 weeks later...

hey Angela..... did you acutally regulary buy old plastic diapers back in the day?......the ones that would be considered collectors items now?

As best I can remember, I never purchased any classic poly-plastic baby disposables. I was a big deal in our family when Mom bought a boz of Pampers on a trip the summer of 1972 because my youngest sister was pooping so much we ran out of gauze diapers. Our entire family was anti-disposable.