LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Grammar Hounds

I've been on this forum for a little while and it astounds me how much people harp over grammar. While I do understand it might be hard to read when your post is just about how someone typed how could you possibly be responding to the topic at hand. Sure it might be hard to read but that's how they feel about the topic, if you have that much of a problem with bad typing just stop reading it.

• 2 weeks later...

We pass on the occasional minor spelling issue, as long as it doesn't get in the way...but really, if you want an on-topic reply, take the time to make it easy to read and show the reader you have taken the time and care about your reader.

• Like 1

Ditto Dill Pickle :thumbsup: Plus with the world-wide membership we have here, many have to put some effort into reading already because English is not their native language. They deserve better readability just as we all do B) That is why we officially frown on 'baby-talk', 'text-speak', and generally bad grammar. There are places for that and it's not here <_< We do have many members who have a tough time with their communication skills because of dyslexia and other issues, yet even they have readable posts because they care enough to do their best for us all :D