LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Thrift Store Score!

Guest Defender

Guest Defender

I went into my favorite thrift store today and it didn't take long before I saw a HUGE and I MEAN HUGE! stock of adult diapers in the corner.

I found the following diapers.

• Like 1

Thats a great find. Getting big scores at the thrift store is the best. Nothing like a couple of shopping carts full of diapers to get the blood pumping. I recently got 20 bags of fit rite briefs at my local goodwill for about 50.00. All that for 22.00 is a great deal, especially the tenas!

I may end up donating some of it though, but then again people who need them for real get them free from medicaid in most cases...so....I may decide to keep all of them....I DON'T get them free!

Guest Defender

Thats a great find. Getting big scores at the thrift store is the best. Nothing like a couple of shopping carts full of diapers to get the blood pumping. I recently got 20 bags of fit rite briefs at my local goodwill for about 50.00. All that for 22.00 is a great deal, especially the tenas!

I know what you mean!

Guest Defender

I'm thinking about putting all the huge Tena cubes and Depend cases in my car in plain view, next time I'm at the trail head lol. Lots of people go there and park close side-by-side so someone is bound to see the holy of mother, stock of adult diapers in my car heheh.

• 2 weeks later...