LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Cynda No More!

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will not last I am sure. Somehow, it will not last.

I am hoping for the best tho SNS! Huggles

I hope she finds happynes somewhere else.I never had a problem with her myself.Its ashame others couldnt get along with her like i do.

If it was u val that she was pathetically jealous over ud not feel that way... believe me.. we arent the problem ... she was...im sorry u cant see that...

Thank you daily di & Rosie for clearing the air of this place, it has been a loooong time coming and quite extrordinary, in all my years as a chat room guardian i have seldom met one as stuborn or as disruptive as cynda.

Again, Thank You!

Prettyy.. you got one of them racers. Need pics of your cat :P .. sorry I'm an oddball, asking for pictures of wheels and cats.. I know I had a wheel pic around here as an example.

O.0 only thing on hand is that pic of my tire with the nail in it.

:giljotiini: banned...never....I`ll be back...nooooooo you cant keep me away :screwy: .....you`ll be sorry...lets face it who esle are you you going to :starwars: with.....huh.......remember the force is weak in you old one.....so come over to the dark side :ninja:

I shall be on my :biker_h4h: suffing looking for weak ones that I can :mf_microwave: them remember I am the all powerful one ......I am the SID :horse:

you dont mess with a :fish_h4h:....cos I suck....well when I say I suck I mean suck as in suck...not as in I suck........mad I tell you...you are all mad.

so babies :wub: my tush.....asta spumantie...thats cheap champange

the latest from cynda which was emailed to me

Well done blocking me from the board and the chatroom.

Oh well not gonna worry. Think it is wrong but whatelse can I do.

Have a good day

Guess I've been banned for standing up for myself in dailydi. Oh well.

am I bothered not really. Atleast curious and the bullshit can die off

now. Hope you all are pleased... Tarra.

Cynda

just got this one toooo

A biast Modirator Baby Rosie has banned me from the use of the forum.

Even though Curious and a few others are bad mouthing me and bashing me

and telling untruths about me and saying that I am stalking Curious and

that I'm passing her photos around and first one thing and another.

WELL...... BECAUSE I cannot post on dailydi I am posting here.

IT is untrue that I am stalking Curious..1 I am in the UK, not in Ohio

2. I have better things to do with my life then stalk someone.

3. She aint that important in my life to stalk..

4. She is full of untruths and drama about what I do. Maybe Bobby and

Curious should get married because seems they are both fixated on what

I

do in my life.

A few people are curious followers..and that is fine..however their

sence of intellegence have been blinded it seems and they are not able

to see or think clearly due to the lies people are teling them about

me.

NOW if you wish to discuss this any further you maybe email me and I am

happy to talk to you over the telephoen about this situation. BECAUSE I

do not feel I have done anything that aweful on Dailydi to warrent

being

banned.

HOWEVER I DO FEEL ...people who constatly tell lies and cause drama are

valid to be banned from a chatroom..but I feel as Baby Rosie does not

know me or the situation that was going on it is not fair to be removed

from the board or the chatroom as I had 99.9 percent of the chatroom on

ignore yesterday and today..thusly not insiting any sort of riot or

problems.

I must thank you Rosie really because now I can have a LIFE without

nonsence and curious..So I do thank you.

However I feel your behaviour in posting CYNDA IS BANNED in the

chatroom

and gloating..as I heard from friends in the chatroom after wards...is

approerate behaviour for a modirator.

I will be sending a copy of this message to dailydi....

Thank you so much and Good day.

I have no idea why cynda is so negative. I can only hope she finds a place to vent her anger as she is busting at the seems with it. I honestly believe she means well just what she usually ends up doing is hurting someone in the process unintentionally or sometimes intentionally. Cynda needs to work out her own personal problems then I think she will be able to positive and be able to love herself, a person can love nobody unless they love themselves first. This might not sound right to some but it is the truth. I did get along with cynda for a very short time, found out that there is nothing I can do to help her except to wish her well and luck with sorting everything out. We cannot tell what a person has been thru previous to our talking to anyone, so I think we should all have compassion for people like cynda. I dont mean we have to put up with the arguing just that maybe we should be as nice as possible to all. :) thanks for reading this!

well i try to get along with everyone and find good in all ppl but in her, she immediately took a disliking to me and got insanely jealous and there was no goin back. Im always there for all who have probs and my friends know that. But with some, it just doesnt work.. HOwever i do hope she gets the help she needs, and I hope she doesnt make good on her threat to come to my house in June! It wouldnt be good for her.

Cynda has been a problem on every single forum she has ever been on, going back as long as I've been active in the internet diaper scene. She is a liar, she is unstable, and she creates problems wherever she goes. Enough is enough. Cheers Rosie. :)

The last time I felt this way, I was on the roof of my house installing shingles; I was fixing the house to sell due to the fact it had gone into foreclosure proceedings and the deadline was minutes away. If the sale was not concluded by 5pm that day it would be on the block at the sheriff's auction the next day and everything would be lost. But I pressed on anyway.

At 4:45pm my cordless phone rang: It was my realtor...

"You can exhale now; The trustees have the recording numbers and two checks on their desk. Your house is sold!"

After I hung up the phone, I put down my air nailer and reached for two microbrews a few feet away I had iced over and saved for this moment; Even though I hate beer I bought them...one for me and one for my neighbour Victor, who was supervising my roofing.

I should've leaped for joy, but I didn't; All I did was sit there calmly, letting the reality wash over like a good, warm spring rain. The moment of truth was over and I won; I beat the bank. 16 feet above the ground I just stood and looked around at the foggy grey afternoon sky and at my neighbourhood, which would be a part of my past in 96 hours. Very happy, but very calm. I sat down after a few minutes and finished the last of the roofing without much incident.

And that's how I feel about this moment right about now.

The last time I felt this way, I was on the roof of my house installing shingles; I was fixing the house to sell due to the fact it had gone into foreclosure proceedings and the deadline was minutes away. If the sale was not concluded by 5pm that day it would be on the block at the sheriff's auction the next day and everything would be lost. But I pressed on anyway.

At 4:45pm my cordless phone rang: It was my realtor...

"You can exhale now; The trustees have the recording numbers and two checks on their desk. Your house is sold!"

After I hung up the phone, I put down my air nailer and reached for two microbrews a few feet away I had iced over and saved for this moment; Even though I hate beer I bought them...one for me and one for my neighbour Victor, who was supervising my roofing.

I should've leaped for joy, but I didn't; All I did was sit there calmly, letting the reality wash over like a good, warm spring rain. The moment of truth was over and I won; I beat the bank. 16 feet above the ground I just stood and looked around at the foggy grey afternoon sky and at my neighbourhood, which would be a part of my past in 96 hours. Very happy, but very calm. I sat down after a few minutes and finished the last of the roofing without much incident.

And that's how I feel about this moment right about now.

GOOD FOR U BOBBY! We love you!

Curious