LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

In my own self-explorations I found having a good cry a very good way to release emotions :) It was much easier to do when I was on HRT but I can still bring it about with some effort ;) I cannot understand society's 'rule' that men don't cry, for if they did they would find it better than bottling up emotions until they become overwhelming :whistling: There is nothing wrong with feeling emotions and expressing them in the release of tears :thumbsup: There is something very wrong with a world that thinks otherwise :bash:

Interesting topic Turtlepins. I agree about practically your entire post. It is so true that we are "trained" somewhere along the line as adults that we are just supposed to take it & deny & not feel our emotions. Through my counseling one of the many things that has come to light is that when I was a kid, I was not allowed to express my feelings & emotions & I was forced to hold it all in. Which as has been pointed out is not a good thing. We are given our emotions for a reason & when we experience an emotion it is trying to tell us something. You don't have to focus on the emotion & give it power, however at least acknowledge it, instead of denying it.

Letting go is very difficult for me. I'm one of those who it wasn't so much that men don't cry as it was "if you don't stop crying, I'll give you reason....", though I feel it under the surface, especially when I'm frustrated or tired.