LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Night Proofs?

So they have a good amount of capacity....somewhere in the range of 24/7's would you say or molicare super plus?? Or??

glad they worked well for you over night, thats a big hurdle to over come :thumbsup:

Got mine today. They feel like a unique wellness to me. Still dry so we will have to see how they hold up. The xl are all white with the name of the diaper down the middle, much like dry 24s. So far the tapes have been holding fine. When i called them this morning the customer service was helpful and gave me the tracking information. The introductory offer was for 10% off. They credited my account for the difference as i had ordered them online.

After wetting these i can say that i proably wont order these again. They absorbed the first wetting no problem, but leaked on the second. Although i did flood it on both times. The tapes held nicely and they really swelled up on the second wetting. It was a nice change of pace diaper, but i dont think that it was worth two dollars each. It was fun to try a different diaper but i will stick with bambinos and abenas for now.