LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Come On, You Have Got To Be Kidding!

???????????????

Just a basic rant with healthcare (specifically mental health) - the basic idea is that if you are going to take actions that look like you think I might do something stupid, without any real indication of that (like an action or phrase while there) - I don't want you doing anything, and will tell you just about anything so if is over.

Maybe next time you need a med adjustment see your doc instead. My son has some mental health problems too. We went through the same thing at the er. Things are going better now with going through his doc. Hope this helps.

My brother developed depression and ended up killing himself. During his depression years, it was regarded with enough secrecy that I didn't even know about it until after he did (I lived out of state and saw the family only once a year, and for whatever reason they decided not to tell me). Today my sister is dealing with a daughter who has depression. The family communication and support is a lot different for her. We know just how real the consequences can be.

Obviously I didn't see what happened at the hospital, but given all that they've seen in the ER it's probably policy to err on the side of caution. Better that than to have to clean up the consequences afterwards. Of course, sometimes erring on the side of caution can come across as overreaction when they read too much into a situation.

Maybe next time you need a med adjustment see your doc instead. My son has some mental health problems too. We went through the same thing at the er. Things are going better now with going through his doc. Hope this helps.

That's part of the problem (frustrated), keep calling, try different doses, medications, some do nothing, others really f*!ked me up, and that's ALL they did, others helped, but not enough, but upping the dose...While there was still LOTS of room to go, and still be safe, I had side-effects at the low dose so that was out of the question, and each time, I got just wait to the next appointment (anywhere from 3 weeks to a month), so basically (this has been going on for about 6 months) it's just getting nuts - kind of was at the point can anyone do anything - if so let's more - if not quit playing games.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Red:

If your issues are important enough, you should be willing to tolerate some side effects. Suddenly stopping psych drugs with side effects is also a formula for more side effects -- since what is going on is they alter brain chemistry, compensating mechanisms operate after a little bit, and then when you quit, the compensating mechanisms keep operating.

I had trouble peeing (and reaching a climax) when I started taking Paxil....and peed my pants a few times when I stopped,. It helps a lot to distribute your dose through the day if the lack of sexual climax is an issue. I also had a shrink tell me that in his experience, the rate of sexual side effects was about 50%, meaning it was significantly under-reported in the package inserts.

I hope you have had a good physical workup. The latest discovery slowly diffusing across the medical world is that sleep apnea is one way to cause lots of psychiatric problems,and should be in the checkup.

So should calcium and vitamin D. They enabled me to stop seeing shrinks a few years back.

Finally, take your wife when you go to the ER. You want someone with a clear head to see what is going on and to let the hospital know they are being watched and can be held accountable for their actions.