LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Think I've Sealed My Fate.

last night my gf set the final stone in the wall. Its been building for about 2 months now.

2 months ago our relationship took a turn. We were arguing constantly about everything, the fetish included.

When your fantasy becomes a workable reality, life is as good as life can get :groupwave: I would recommend one small change here though- consider making this person your lifetime partner :) As you know, the really good things in life are somewhat rare so when you get a chance to lock into them that is the thing to do. When fate hands you something good don't waste it!

You are a very fortunate man. Keep talking with her...sounds like that's your downfall...that and not wearing. I'm glad she understands that part now.

Sounds like you have a very interesting situation that could spiral in several directions! Whether that is a good or bad thing I can't really say, that is really up to you. Just remember that you should take all things in moderation. There are limits for everything, and as long as you protect those limits then I think you will be very happy.

Hahahahahahahahahahah..................... :cookiemonster:

Well she actually did it........

No more big boy pants.......

Its nappies all the way from now on.....

I've been told that she has kept a few pairs to use as dusters....... Lmfao.......( apparently they are lint free )...

When your fantasy becomes a workable reality, life is as good as life can get :groupwave: I would recommend one small change here though- consider making this person your lifetime partner :) As you know, the really good things in life are somewhat rare so when you get a chance to lock into them that is the thing to do. When fate hands you something good don't waste it!