LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Rocky Mountain Baby Camp, June 27-30, 2013

froggy

This sounds interesting as usual, and I really love that area (was there many many years ago) and as much as I'd like to go...I don't think i can get time off work :( I have another event happening in early June, and taking time off for that, I don't think I can get a whole week off to travel that much, though I'd love to *sigh* Also, trying to figure out how to get there, all my vehicles have mondo mileage on them so reliability is kind of a question. I would rather not fly to something like this either, so my travel options are kind of limited :( I know it's the same old story :blush: but I'll make it up there someday :thumbsup:

Then party on Garth! Just as an FYI I did some 'phishing' at work, stating to my boss that i was thinking about taking a week off at the end of June.....and she said I could! no problem :o So there might be hope yet, but i'm not sure if I want to or not.....might take some convincing :P

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

You could also look into getting there by train, if you have the time. One of the reasons I haven't gone yet is just getting there. taking time off work has also been a problem...kind of hard to explain where I am going :P

I am planning on attending, hopefully next year if I have enough warning or a reminder. I have a couple of vehicles to choose from.don't want to fly, and I don't 'think' there is a train that gets close enough, but I could be wrong.

SO...if I remember :blush: or get a reminder early enough, I'll have enough time to prep a vehicle for the trip :thumbsup: I'm just glad I didn't go this year as my car crapped out twice on me with in 2 weeks. i'd hate to get stuck up there or on the way with out someplace to go...UGH.

might also be time to buy a new(er) car :( though I Love the one I have :wub: sad to think that It might be getting unreliable :( or wearing out :(

maybe catch ya guys in '14 though! :D

• 1 month later...