LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Thickest?

Now, before I get started, I am not sure if it has been discussed before, or if I am in the correct thread, but here I go.

I am a recreational user, I don't wear 24/7, I don't wear in public, diapers for me are a play thing. When I get bored and it comes to mind, I'll throw on a diaper for a few hours and have some fun. Being recreational, I'd be lucky if I wear one once a week, so just a bag lasts a while for me, and because of that, I've only worn a few brands. I've worn: ABU Cushies, Bambino's (The ones with "baby" all over the front, having a brain fart, can't remember the name), Depend Maximum Protection, various drug store generics, and ABU's "cheap briefs." So not much variety here. My question is for my sake of recreational use, what would be the best diaper to buy in terms of the thickest, fluffiest, crinkliest, biggest diaper? As stated I don't go out in public, and being I don't wear much, I'd be willing to pay whatever the cost may be. I understand that everybody will have their opinion, and I will probably get 10 different answers. I just want a big thick diaper that I can feel extremely comfortable in, I do not care about absorbency, looks, or price. also, if your opinion on a diaper really sparks my interest and I think "that sounds like the diaper i'm looking for", a link to where to buy them would be fantastic. Sorry about the rambling, and all input is greatly appreciated.

In the disposable range I think it's either Bambino Bellisimo's or Buntewindel Fabines for the thickest single diaper :D You can stuff any diaper to gain thickness. When I want thick I switch to cloth and add as many layers as I want because when I want thick, I want thick all over, especially the sides :blush: Only cloth diapers can do that for me, no disposables even come close :whistling:

Wow! I was expecting to essentially have a huge debate go on (this is the thickest, no this is, no this is) but it appears that the Bellisimo is the winner so far. As to the few that said cloth, I should have been more specific, I was just looking in the department of disposables. Cloths are OK, but when I like to play I enjoy a nice disposable. Doublers I may consider, but as stayed I'm not looking for absorbency, as I don't wet over and over, wearing for extended periods. Thanks to everyone so far for all the input!