LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Curious To Find People With Similar Experiences.

Well, I've had an interest in diapers since I was 13, but got more into it when I was old enough to buy my own supplies. It' s not something I can put into words, but I do enjoy the feeling of wearing (and using) them. I'm not exactly into the ab/age play aspect. I get up, go to work, come home and pad up when my schedule permits. Hope this gives a sliver of insight. PM me if you'd like.

I was always into girls panties and wetting from an early age - between 5 and 13 - but I got busted once with wet underwear in a jar and put it all aside until I was older.

I don't actually role play being a baby. I just wear a diaper and go about my daily business, but only in private at home. The feeling of a diaper reminds me of being carefree as a child with no worries or responsibilities, so that's why I do it.

• Like 1

I don't actually role play being a baby. I just wear a diaper and go about my daily business, but only in private at home. The feeling of a diaper reminds me of being carefree as a child with no worries or responsibilities, so that's why I do it.

Just the feeling of the diaper going under you. And then folding the diaper up between the legs. Taking the first tab and taping yourself or someone else up, then hearing the diaper rustle when attaching the next tab, until you or the person you taping up is diapered. Then getting up or the person up and modeling the diaper. I am a diaper lover, the feeling and using the diaper, then doing step one all over again.

• Like 1

Fuzzytiggy - Your experience is a common one of guys of our time, so to speak. You said you're 31, I'm 29 and wou'd have grown up in a similar time as you, and if we were raised in similar regions, more specifically North American suburbs, then there's more to it. Mom's of our time, kids born in the early 80's/late 70's, started moving almost completely to disposable diapers at this time, of which comfort was always big selling point. It's also this comfort that has made potty training a harder issue now, and I suspect for some of us it went further than that. Being a DL is often a fetish related specifically to the object (Diaper), we become focussed on that object and the physical components of it, and stress relief comes from obtaining that object and interacting with it. Being an AB can be much more emotional and complex. In regards to your experiences with bullying, I related to that as well.

My memory kicked in at an early age, i can remember events as far back as 2. at 3 i remember being moved up to pullups for nighttime. at age 4 i was moved into regular underwear and never had an accident since. i had and always was excited and enthusiastic about being a big boy, but shortly after coming out of pull-ups i longed for them and even wanted to go back. I never specifically asked my parents, though one time i tried wetting the bed purposely to make them think i did still need them, to no avail. Between the ages of 4-5 my best friend who lived across the street, was a year younger and still wore them at night. So with persuasion, he used to sneak them out for me and him to wear and use(he also thought it fun(then)). At first i couldnt go while wearing them as my body had grown accustomed to new habits, but eventually i was able to and how good it felt, I was hooked. Eventually within a year or so he grew out of them too, we had been caught 2 or 3 times as well. A year or two passed and around the age of 6 1/2-7 I'd gotten the urges again. At this point in age, it was hard to talk to anyone really about this. Finally one day i worked up the courage to ask some of my other friends if they still wore them. Sure enough i was in luck, another friend of mine, a girl this time who lived down the street still wet the bed. I really had to work hard persuading her, before she'd finally let me have one. It felt so good to succeed and also to wear/wet a diaper again. I was hanging out with her everyday always trying to get another. Finally we did it again, both of us this time(if only i could do this with a girl now). And then again, this time we left her house and went to the school(after hours) to do it. Then the last time we did the same thing only this time her older sister had followed us and caught us changing in between the classrooms, this was the last time i was able to as a kid. her sis was friends with my sis so then my sis knew and it was not good.

• 2 weeks later...
Being a DL is often a fetish related specifically to the object (Diaper), we become focussed on that object and the physical components of it, and stress relief comes from obtaining that object and interacting with it.
Just my opinion, but I think this nails the perfect explaination for a DL to explain to somone like a confused spouse or someone you are trying to make understand and accept. Amazing explaination that I will use to try to explain things to my wife, thanks and Way to go!