LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

For Anyone Who Ordered Sissy Abu Cushies

I just tried them and I loved them. I want to get more but not right now. I have plenty of diapers already. They also held a lot too more than Cushies and Dry Kids. Once they are in stock for the whole public, I want to use these as my primary diaper.

I got my order. I like the wand and it came with a couple suckers. It also came with a coupon discount code. it makes me want to order from them. I see no expiration date. They also look nice and thick.

I just tried them and I loved them. I want to get more but not right now. I have plenty of diapers already. They also held a lot too more than Cushies and Dry Kids. Once they are in stock for the whole public, I want to use these as my primary diaper.

Can someone post photos of one of these diapers unfolded? all of the pictures are of diapers sealed in the package or just close-ups of the taping panel. Does this diaper have any pink on it other than the landing zone?

Can someone post photos of one of these diapers unfolded? all of the pictures are of diapers sealed in the package or just close-ups of the taping panel. Does this diaper have any pink on it other than the landing zone?

I ordered a case of them and the next day I got them. they are now available for everyone to buy now and supplies are limited.

• 5 months later...