LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Little Scared

Guest bjen

Guest bjen

Hi Guys,

So i finally joined your website. I am a little surprised at my self for doing it. Though I am not sure if I belong here yet.

I am 26 and for a long time have wanted to wear diappers. I don't know why and I can't explain it. So i finally went to the store the other day and bought some. It took me two days to finally put one on. I was very surprised by how much I liked wearing them.

The thing is I don't know if i belong here becasue I don't make to partake in any other baby things. I don't want to wear baby clothes and drink from bottles.

Please help and let me know what you think.

Welcome bjen! Don't worry, wearing baby clothes and drinking from bottles is not a mandatory requirement of membership! There are as many DL's here as AB's. We're all here because we like to (or have to) wear diapers, and this is a great place to talk about those needs with people who understand and won't judge you for it.

HI BJen,

I kind of made friends with u today in the chatroom. U did very well and I know u were nervous and scared but its ok. Ull get used to it and love it as I do. I dont even wear diapers and Ive found that I belong there. Its very enjoyable for me and I know ull have fun too! Take care and if u need anything , dont hesitate to ask. U can find me in the chat room or leave me a personal msg. Lot of others are helpful also. Take care and I cant wait to chat with ya again!

Curious

Hi bjen, most of the members here aren't babies like me especially the Big kids in the chat room. Until they see how much fun we have :P .

But really I have been here loooooong time. lots of stuff to talk about non babish.

ps: pipsqueak makes you wear a dress when you hit 300 post :whistling:

A BIG WELCOME.

if you just like to ware diapers then your a DL. one of many girls that are not afrade to just say I like diapers. that makes you rare as you will see there are not many.

stop by the chat room and have fun.

Welcome. You will find many here, including myself, who are just DL's, or diaper lovers. We like to wear and if so inclined, use, diapers. Have fun. You can join in or watch and get a handle on what goes on here.

Hi bjen and welcome to the site!!! Sounds to me like you belong here; you're just on the lower end of the diaper curve. :) Many members here have expressed the want or need to wear as well, but don't know exactly why either, and some of them have been wearing for a very long time. I hope you stay awhile and explore this side of your life and I look forward to seeing you around the boards and in chat.

BTW, you may want to update your profile, it says you are 22... :huh:

I am 26 and for a long time have wanted to wear diappers. I don't know why and I can't explain it.

noticed that little misteak as well ;)

you really dont have to be a ab in order to be one of us ;)

I consider myself more of a dl than anything else and i live just fine on these forums ;)

though in time you'll feel more open to be here, just need to get used to it is all.