LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Little Help

so I'm young and can't get my hands on some decent sized diapers because I don't have transportation and money so if anyone is nice and is in the homestead, Florida area by the air reserve base and can get a smallest pack of pampers size 7 for no charge then I can set up a meeting place and time. thxs and sorry if this is not the right place to post

At the risk of sounding harsh (and I really don't mean to) but I'm 99% sure that no one will respond to this in the way that you hope... for several reasons. Number one, you are a brand new member... your very first post being one requesting a handout and that usually doesn't sit well with most people. It looks far more favorable on your part if you have at least built up something of a presence.. you know, a couple posts around the boards or an introduction at the very least. And number two, you are young and capable of finding a job to support your own interests/fetish. It is better to learn now that the world isn't going to just hand you everything you want, and this is no different.

Building on the above my parents used to throw me a few dollars if I did something like pull weeds in the yard or washed their cars or something in addition to other chores. I know that this doesn't fix the whole problem, but that's my 2 cents!

so I'm young and can't get my hands on some decent sized diapers because I don't have transportation and money so if anyone is nice and is in the homestead, Florida area by the air reserve base and can get a smallest pack of pampers size 7 for no charge then I can set up a meeting place and time. thxs and sorry if this is not the right place to post

Building on the above my parents used to throw me a few dollars if I did something like pull weeds in the yard or washed their cars or something in addition to other chores. I know that this doesn't fix the whole problem, but that's my 2 cents!

id call that good character building, making you work for something, more should have that upbringing.

Back when I little I didn't get an allowance. I pushed our lawn mower around for blocks looking to cut someones grass in the summer. In the winter I walked around with a shovel and busted my but just so I could diaper my but. Otherwise I would ride my bike all over my Michigan town collecting discarded beer & soda cans.