LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bit The Bullet!

Zenyatta

Always have been female :P Been 26 for over half a year ;)

Thanks for the grammar nitpick and partial welcome only after waiting for someone to pick at my word choice :)

Always have been female :P Been 26 for over half a year ;)

Thanks for the grammar nitpick and partial welcome only after waiting for someone to pick at my word choice :)

Better to pick on your grammar than to pick your nose :P

eithe way, welcome, it sounds like you have some interesting stuff planned ahead...keep us posted on your adventures and hope you find this site to be an asset and pleasant place to play :D

Hi, I'm new here; like, literally, I JUST signed up, and to the OP, your story pretty much mirrors my own, and I've been into this even before I was even aware that there was such a thing as ABDL. I'm so happy your fiancee is cool with it; most of my family and friends (don't have an SO yet haha) take a very, shall we say, "puritanical" view on fetishes/kinky stuff or whatever, so I feel like I have to be extra cautious around how much I indulge myself.

I can't tell you how long I've wanted to get my own diapers and try it out, but finances are a major obstacle, as is the ease at which I could be found out, so I haven't got the courage to go for it yet. I'm hoping these boards will provide me with some assistance haha.

How on earth could you just think about your fantasy for 10 long years and not act on it? That would drive me bonkers if I couldn't express myself in private, especially for that long a time period. You opened the door, now let's hope many more will follow.

How on earth could you just think about your fantasy for 10 long years and not act on it? That would drive me bonkers if I couldn't express myself in private, especially for that long a time period. You opened the door, now let's hope many more will follow.