LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Obamacare Insurance Exchanges May Cover Diapers

Alrighty then. All I can say is this...just let us know is scheme works out or not...I have a very strong feeling that it won't. There would be no doctor that has ethics would prescribe diapers for this sort of thing. If they do then you have a nut for a doctor.

• Like 1

Alrighty then. All I can say is this...just let us know is scheme works out or not...I have a very strong feeling that it won't. There would be no doctor that has ethics would prescribe diapers for this sort of thing. If they do then you have a quack for a doctor.

And besides...my physician wants me out of diapers even though I have a legitimate need for them. It would be very interesting to see of my doctor does a double take if the diapers are apart of the DME, but some how I still doubt it.

AbriForm, I would hate to think of what the world would be like if all people thought about health care system like you. I have a bandage, gauze, ointment, thermometer, toothpaste, toothbrush, OTC medication, furniture, clothes, car, home, vacation, cruise, and money fetish so now I get those for free after seeing my therapist and they deem it medically necessary so I can live stress free now!! There, now I never have to pay for anything anymore!!

But I think most infantilists (like me) wear diapers over other alternative items because of deep-rooted conditions that underly the formal diagnosis as outlined in the DSM-IV. Treatment for that condition is covered under ACA, even if it means using/prescribing/recommending diapers as a means of maintenance care.

• Like 1

See this in "our Lifestyle" brings up a phrase "trying to game the system"

I see three other words, "medical exam" and "presscription" Do you think an MD will prescribe diapers for a non-incontinent? Doctors that I talk to are 1. afraid that using diapers will cause incontinence and 2. are concerned about physical side effects, like having urine next to the skin and the like which means added care and added cost

BEsides that, do you think that, now that the government is taking over the medical system, officials want Rush Limbaugh or Sean Hanity to have an excuse about persons wearing diapers for pleasure at taxpayer expenxe?

See this in "our Lifestyle" brings up a phrase "trying to game the system"

I see three other words, "medical exam" and "presscription" Do you think an MD will prescribe diapers for a non-incontinent? Doctors that I talk to are 1. afraid that using diapers will cause incontinence and 2. are concerned about physical side effects, like having urine next to the skin and the like which means added care and added cost

BEsides that, do you think that, now that the government is taking over the medical system, officials want Rush Limbaugh or Sean Hanity to have an excuse about persons wearing diapers for pleasure at taxpayer expenxe?

Under the law, ACA considers infantilism a condition that is covered for treatment. For good reason! Henceforth, diapers could be considered a valid treatment option for maintenance care, should your state's exchange declare diapers a DME for covered conditions... and a doctor/therapist

I think people are wrong working in under the assumption that Obamacare will somehow cause the price of diapers to rise... In the UK it is possible to get nappies on the NHS (so for free for all intents and purposes) but that hasn't caused the price of nappies to change in the shops.

I think people are wrong working in under the assumption that Obamacare will somehow cause the price of diapers to rise... In the UK it is possible to get nappies on the NHS (so for free for all intents and purposes) but that hasn't caused the price of nappies to change in the shops.

After 1975 and <em>Psychobabble</em> and things like <em>Primal Scream</em>,Rohas' classic <em>Being Sane in Insane places</em>, R. D. Laing's highly touted, failed therapeutic model for Schizophrenia, and the mid 1980's alliance between the APA's and their Soviet counterparts under the Physicians for Socila Responsibility, the mental health field has lost most of its credibility. In 1973, my Abnormal Psych instructor, a Korean War vet, regaled us with stories of how many soldiers successfully gamed the system for Section 8 discharges. If you saw the mess that the psychology field was in, between the Personality, Social, Behavior MOd and Psychiatric armed camps, you would wonder how they get anthing done at all

Besides which, involving the Feds' massive beauracratic system in anything jacks up the price automatically, why do you thing Obamacare had provisions to hire over 1000 NEW IRS agents? Just what we need; the Medicine-IRS complex. And do you really want to get the government involved in mental health? Can you say "Homeland Security" and "Drone Therapy"? :)

The store across the street has an EBT machine. It went down in September of 2012 and was supposed to be fixed before December: Guess what! Bernie Madoff continuted to operate for a decade after being reported to the SEC. Now they want to turn all of medicine into on big Veterans Administration: Hoboy Natascha; is all over for moose and sqvirrel

Just remember the Golden Rule: He who has the gold makes the rules

I will say that if diaper prices do not rise, then infantilists would have far less grounds (morally) to ask for a script for diapers. It's not fair that the only people who pay (a much higher) retail price, are those with a medical disorder called infantilism. Which is what would happen, since everyone else (fully incontinent) would be getting them via insurance. This is why I stress that diapers can/should be considered a covered maintenance treatment for infantilism. One could make the case though that if ABDLs have to subsidize incontinent people's diapers through mandatory insurance, that everyone else should have to subsidize their incurable clinical disorder's need for diapers, but I can see why at $20/bag people would view that as a slippery slope to other burdens on society.

If diapers stay the same in terms of cost, then I really don't care as much. It's going to cause a lot of ABDLs some form of pain if Attends start costing $40/bag... still IMO a strong possibility.