LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Panties?

Diaper666

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Despite being a pre-op transgender I don't find much arrousal in dressing up in womens clothing as hard to believe as that may seem. As such I'm more prone to wear whatever I have lying around than I am to going out and flourishing womens styles.

As much as I do like to flourish dresses and such, its more for the reason that I'm obsessed with alternative fashion more than anything else.

kinda weird question to ask if you are a guy and you wear diapers would you wear panites as a fetish beside diapers i know i do they fell better than diapers sometimes and all ...

I am a guy. and yes i wear panties to . i love the way thay feel . I also like the way thay fit me.

• 1 month later...

I love diapers and panties. I wore diapers first but in my early twenties found that I was sexually aroused wearing women's panties. I have a large collection of panties and prefer them to men's underware. I never do them at the same time however.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I LOVE...and again LOVE to wear panties. I have a drawer full. I always buy them a size to small and they feel SO GOOD!!

I hope to start wearing diapers outside the house (never have so far). But I will never give up those tight thong nylon panties.

Have fun

Petesy

• 1 month later...

I do wear panties at times. I have a variety of them mostly fleece to go over my diapy to keep me warm :D but i have a few others :D and yes im a guy

I never have, but never can be changed. I will try anything once, and if I like it, I have been known to over indulge.

My bigist hangup has always been blanket sleepers,I can't get enough, when I was younger in the winter I would wear them to work, they don't perform well as cold weather gear, but the work well in bed.

I wear them "every", night, all year long...

I do and a lot of my friends know I do. most of the girls I hang out with take me shopping with them. I am a Xdresser and alot of girls clothes aren't made for guys underwere. I am small and girls clothes fit me better.

Sounds to me like your one lucky guy, keep up the good work...B

• 1 month later...

Oh I love to wear panties. I sneak into my moms drawer and always wear them over my diapers, especially when im sitting in the same room as she is. Have you all tried the poise panties? I like those better then some adult diapers and i don't see why they're just for women aside from the fact that they're "panties" they're a little tight around my penis, but it's small enough not to matter, thats why I always try and find the smallest diaper possible because i am 3 1/2 inches so it doesn't hurt, but it feels so good. That is why i like thongs too

I thought that I already replied to a post like this before but oh well, I have worn panties for as long as I can remember. They lasted a lot longer than diapers when I was younger. Still wear women's panties today. Wearing one right now actually. I never really mix crossdressing and diapers. They just don't fit under low-rise girl jeans. I've tried it with goodnites but even those you have to roll down.

I don't talk about me crossdressing often at this site. There seems to be a lot of stereotypes about a guy who likes to wear women's panties. I wish I had my picture of me doing a wheelie on my bike while wearing a thong and skirt;) Anyways, I think that i've given too much information. What was the question again??

Okay DD, I would love to see that pic!! Wheelies and a skirt and panties..you go man! Alas I must admit I do have a problem with a guy wearing his mom's Panties..maybe just me but...ewwww. But I do wear my wifes on a rare occasion just so she might notice at night, but I just think she finds that kinky (Diapers...hey)? But your moms thongs???

I'm not sure if you were directing your comments at me Repaid but I never said anything about wearing my moms thongs. The first thong that I ever wore was my girlfriends.

It's a long story about how I had panties when I was younger. I did start out by stealing my sisters panties but it wasn't long before my mom bought them for me. My mom started getting me my own panties when I was around 6 and I have wore them since.