LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Playstation 4 Announcement

jonoz

I'm mainly interested in the Blu-ray player

Cause if its better than the PS3 one, I might consider buying it

If its the same, I'll just buy a Blu-ray player and stay with PC games

and the sound of course..

Fun times are indeed ahead. As for me no matter what Playstation is released I will still get it just because I've been loyal to Sony ever since the first Playstation console. :)

1. I don't care about how good the graphics are... Emotions are caused through character development and good story telling rather than just how many polygons you can render a face with...

I've been a Sony loyalist for awhile, but between the backwards compatability slap in the face...twice...as well as losing PSN for a time measured in MONTHS, this is my last generation with them. I'm going PC coming next gen, much as it makes my bank account groan in pain to do so.

I've been a Sony loyalist for awhile, but between the backwards compatability slap in the face...twice...as well as losing PSN for a time measured in MONTHS, this is my last generation with them. I'm going PC coming next gen, much as it makes my bank account groan in pain to do so.

Jason has a good point about a contracting console market. Case in point: the WiiU. Despite Nintendo's extraordinary success with the Wii, the new WiiU - in the US at least - is experiencing arguably the worst month-on-month sales of any Nintendo console in history. Considering how much the industry has grown the past decade, this is doubly worrying and hints somewhat alarmingly at possible "console fatigue" in the market.

There are FAR more options competing for the gamer's or technophile's attention now than at the start of the PS3/360 generation, and the WiiU's struggles are evidence that it takes more than good games and a fancy new controller to entice these folks back to the console medium. This next generation from Microsoft and Sony will need to be something special indeed to encourage people to put down the iPads and pick up a controller. Particularly at $300-500 a pop.

The market had already spoken: Pretty graphics just ain't enough anymore.

I have read some articles saying this 'round' of console game systems may possibly be the last. I have heard of cloud gaming which, in my opinion, would ruin the console world. To the amazement of some people, there is a large population of people who enjoy gaming but do not have an adequate (if any) internet connection to use multi-player, cloud gaming which is what I have heard the next round of console systems are headed towards. Plus, regardless of how good the console is, the TV limits the graphics of the games. Also, what about games for older systems? Will PS3 or PS2 games work on PS4 system? With games around $60+

Really i would like to get it but i'll wait for a year before buying it until they get the kinks out of it and make the 2nd gens. I am stoke for it though

Yeah that would probably be a smart idea. I remember getting the PS3 when it just came out and it worked all fine until they released Red Dead Redemption and I couldn't get the game to work because the older generation PS3's weren't compatible with the game. Everytime I would play the game it would freeze and I could only get in 2 minutes worth of game play, so I then got a new disk of Red Dead Redemption thinking maybe it would work and again same thing... So we bought a newer generation PS3 after that disk didn't work and alas the newer generation PS3 worked with RDR.

I have changed my video game buying habits. I only buy a console once it is just about to be replaced by the next generation. That way I get the games for next to nothing and if I shop around I can find a good machine that is in good condition to use for a while.

• 2 months later...

I heard that unlike the PS2 and PS3, it will not support games for the previous consoles...I also heard that second hand games may not work on them - rumor is that the games will come with a code that is good for a one time use so that your console will recognize it, and then that's it.

I bet they will have concessions to the used game and rental market, but it sounds like there is a code you will have to buy.... they have not said how it will work, but sounds like a bad deal.

It has been confirmed that Xbox One will not have backwards compatability and there is an activation code for used games (you have to install the entire game to the hard drive, and chances are the externals will be proprietary).