LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Worth The Effort, Worth The Cost

Turtlepins is still very traumatized by what happened a few months ago, and by the dream that still haunts him. His psychologist suggested letting him wear extra diapers during the day and night. We switched to the thicker gauze diapers. He wears three to work now. They really fill out his pants, specially tailored to fit over bulky diapers. Anyone looking at him walk or stand or sit can tell he's wearing diapers. I pin his pacifier on his onesie when he has to go away, and he keeps it under his shirt. We had to order more diapers, and the washing machine is going often during the day. On an average day twenty-four diapers get hung on the line outside to dry. Three pairs of vinyl baby pants are hanging on wooden hangers on the shower rod. I don't mind. It's worth the effort and worth the cost. At least he's able to function and continue his work because he feels safer. His summer shorts have snaps in the legs, and with three diapers there is always a gap there, but he doesn't seem to mind. He's a terrific husband, and a neat man, and I love him very much. I espeically love the fact that he will rarely move more than three feet from me when we are out together. It's very touching how much he needs me right now. If I go to the bathroom he waits outside the door until I come out and I can tell that the anxiety grows in him minute by minute. More bottles, more nipples, more plastic pants, it all adds up. But it's worth every penny.

When he was five he witnessed a murder. After the murder he began to wet and mess his pants, and his mother screamed at him and punished him severely, which made him wet and mess more. An aunt realized what was happening and put him in diapers and he regressed completely, stopped walking, etc. It was his mind's way of dealing with that trauma. A few months ago three things happened to traumatize him. A work he poured ten years of his life into ended. That hit him hard. Then, on our ranch, some workers were blasting stumps. He didn't know about it, and he got caught in a blast. He was unharmed physically, other than being thrown to the ground, but the blast was the last thing he needed. He's been very jumpy lately, because of something going on in his brain. He has an MRI scheduled on Thursday of this week, so we'll finally get some answers. The loss of his ten year investment, the illness that makes him very jumpy, and the blast traumatized him. The day I brought him home from the hospital he sat in his chair and cried. That's when we began working with the psychologist. Since then he has been consumed with the need to be a baby. It's the way his mind deals with such trauma. Thanks for asking.

It's interesting that the psychologist wouldn't suggest a course of action which would get him *out* of diapers. Did he explain this? And I'm curious about you....if he was just a "garden-variety" AB, would you still be interested in mothering him, or does his unique history particularly touch you?

I do admire your dedication to him, and wish I had someone like you in my life. Congrats on your willingness to self-sacrifice for your baby.

dave

It's interesting that the psychologist wouldn't suggest a course of action which would get him *out* of diapers. Did he explain this? And I'm curious about you....if he was just a "garden-variety" AB, would you still be interested in mothering him, or does his unique history particularly touch you?

I do admire your dedication to him, and wish I had someone like you in my life. Congrats on your willingness to self-sacrifice for your baby.

dave

Part of turtlepins' introduction:

I'm a consultant for a national curriculum company. I manage pilot teachers and am an adoption instructor. I wear diapers 24/7, and have since I was 12 and had an accident (bad 60 foot fall). I'm 54 now and my kids are all grown, two of them married.

When he was five he witnessed a murder. After the murder he began to wet and mess his pants, and his mother screamed at him and punished him severely, which made him wet and mess more. An aunt realized what was happening and put him in diapers and he regressed completely, stopped walking, etc. It was his mind's way of dealing with that trauma.

I'm a consultant for a national curriculum company. I manage pilot teachers and am an adoption instructor. I wear diapers 24/7, and have since I was 12 and had an accident (bad 60 foot fall). I'm 54 now and my kids are all grown, two of them married.

So, uh- did he witness an murder or have a 60 foot fall?

:roflmao:

Well done DIAPERPHANTOM

I've always thought turtle driveled but just couldn't be bothered to read his post to find inconsistances with his stories. Always thought he was using the two Id's

I guess he will do what most of these people do after people say "hey hang on wasn't you a astronaught last week, how come you have to be wo*king at McDonalds behind the counter at 5" and just disappear. In a few day will return with anther ID and another persona.

But hold on there is a plausable explaination here...maybe he fell off a bridge and as he was falling there was a mugging and murder taking place under the bridge.

Well i think i'll :pizza: and :beer: waiting for the next exciting episode.

So, uh- did he witness an murder or have a 60 foot fall?

oh thats right, i forgot that nobody could possibly

have two traumatizing situations during childhood.

so that means if a person comes here and says

that there mother is an alcoholic and their brother

was shot in the war (or any other two circumstances

put together) they are automatically a liar?

please read the post before you reply.

the murder he supposedly witnessed was when he was

five yrs. old and the fall was when he was twelve.

the only flaw i have found is that his aunt "put him

in diapers around age 5 (after the murder)" and then only

claims to have worn them since the fall at age twelve.

i dont know if it is all a farse/hoax but i am giving them

the benefit of the doubt.

oh thats right, i forgot that nobody could possibly

have two traumatizing situations during childhood.

so that means if a person comes here and says

that there mother is an alcoholic and their brother

was shot in the war (or any other two circumstances

put together) they are automatically a liar?

please read the post before you reply.

the murder he supposedly witnessed was when he was

five yrs. old and the fall was when he was twelve.

the only flaw i have found is that his aunt "put him

in diapers around age 5 (after the murder)" and then only

claims to have worn them since the fall at age twelve.

i dont know if it is all a farse/hoax but i am giving them

the benefit of the doubt.

The point isn't that there was two situations. The point is the two widely differing explainations of why. How many people you know who say the reason for wearing diapers is from seeing a murder then lo and behold it goes to a fall later on. The two circumstances of the two incidents isn't realy that important, the point is how do people suddenly go from one traumatic reason to another?? I'd be guessing it's all to do with meat pies.

i just killed a man...oh no wait, no i never i said hello...damn it's so easy to get them things muddled up

The point isn't that there was two situations. The point is the two widely differing explainations of why. How many people you know who say the reason for wearing diapers is from seeing a murder then lo and behold it goes to a fall later on. The two circumstances of the two incidents isn't realy that important, the point is how do people suddenly go from one traumatic reason to another?? I'd be guessing it's all to do with meat pies.

i just killed a man...oh no wait, no i never i said hello...damn it's so easy to get them things muddled up

There are AB's out there that find it easier to dream up a fantasy mommy online. I see it online in the AB community in chat and on boards. They spend more time making up fantasy mommies and situations and telling people about them, instead of trying to make there dreams a reality. When it comes down to it they are just to shy or whatever to pursue a mommy in real life. For many reasons I suppose lack of self confidence, embarrasement, rejection, or just not being comfortable with themselves. I got to the point I said screw it, im going to date and then drop the bomb. They dont like me for who I am then they are not for me. Im not saying turtle pins is made any of this up. I dont know, but this sounds like another "fishing" story gone wrong.

:roflmao:

Well done DIAPERPHANTOM

I too feel it's a little strange that the fall was not mentioned in the second post, but I initially wanted to answer dypered's question - It's interesting that the psychologist wouldn't suggest a course of action which would get him *out* of diapers.

I guess we are to believe that the fall is the reason why he wears diapers and the trauma is the reason why he regresses. Well, I'm still not convinced either way, but you can draw your own conclusions.

Nice guys! I'm glad my wife didn't read this. She'd have some very colorful things to say. I don't talk about the murder very much because it makes me physically ill just to think about it. I don't talk about the other traumas in my life because I feel very much like a failure! I hope somoene treats you the same way you just treated my wife, and me. No, I guess I don't. It hurts too much. I'm sorry I said that. You're entitled to your doubts. My incontinence came about because of the 60 foot fall when I was 12. The AB stuff is a result of the dream bringing a long bured memory, and long forgotten scenes into my life. Losing something I poured ten years of my life into nearly destroyed me. Then the blast (stupid really on my part not to check when that was happening) that nearly unhinged me. So I'm a wreck. Sue me. Bugger off both of you.

One more thing. I can still bench press 425 pounds ten reps. Come by and call my wife a liar to her face and I'll show you one or two things you'll never forget. Bloody cads.

Thanks Dave. My psychologist seems to think that regression saved me when I was five, and that's where my mind wants to go. My desires certainly are strong there. She seems to think that in time I'll come out of it, like I did before, and face life on different terms. You're a great deal nicer than the two cads whose comments follow.

Very interesting reading. Such insight! Such cleverness! My husband (Turtlepins) doesn't talk about the murder much. He certainly doesn't talk about the trauma of losing a work of ten years, or the blast that gave him such a fright. I'd like to remind you that he was adopted at age six, and until two months ago, had no memories (zero, none) of his life before that. In itself, that is suggestive. Still, I suppose you're right. He's obviously such a liar, as am I. Well done! You've found us out! Whatever will we do? Did you suppose that the two of us would talk the same, or even think the same? Undoubtedly brilliant conclusion, Sherlock. Why don't you both go scratch yourselves? I wish I had your keen intellect, your insight. Then I could hurt people, who were already devastated, by making such clever statements. Well done. I hope you're both proud of yourselves. Or, you might have been kind enough to ask about what you considered discrepancies. That, at least, would have been polite. You can find the definition of that word in a dictionary. This site means a lot to my husband, and I enjoy it too. Enjoyed. He cried himself to sleep. I wondered why. Now I see. Again, well done! Carry on oh great and wise sages. Show us more of your wisdom. Or, go teach yourself to suck eggs.

Very interesting reading. Such insight! Such cleverness! My husband (Turtlepins) doesn't talk about the murder much. He certainly doesn't talk about the trauma of losing a work of ten years, or the blast that gave him such a fright. I'd like to remind you that he was adopted at age six, and until two months ago, had no memories (zero, none) of his life before that. In itself, that is suggestive. Still, I suppose you're right. He's obviously such a liar, as am I. Well done! You've found us out! Whatever will we do? Did you suppose that the two of us would talk the same, or even think the same? Undoubtedly brilliant conclusion, Sherlock. Why don't you both go scratch yourselves? I wish I had your keen intellect, your insight. Then I could hurt people, who were already devastated, by making such clever statements. Well done. I hope you're both proud of yourselves. Or, you might have been kind enough to ask about what you considered discrepancies. That, at least, would have been polite. You can find the definition of that word in a dictionary. This site means a lot to my husband, and I enjoy it too. Enjoyed. He cried himself to sleep. I wondered why. Now I see. Again, well done! Carry on oh great and wise sages. Show us more of your wisdom. Or, go teach yourself to suck eggs.

ok now youre saying he has no memory of before he was six until two months ago? so this is all new? him wearing nappys etc? what a crock. your other post said hes been in them since he was 6. get a grip

ok now youre saying he has no memory of before he was six until two months ago? so this is all new? him wearing nappys etc? what a crock. your other post said hes been in them since he was 6. get a grip

so now its since you were 12? damn it boy, type out a story and refer to it in future then you wont get so mixed up. 60 foot fall? from what? landing on what? *this should be good :closedeyes:

so now its since you were 12? damn it boy, type out a story and refer to it in future then you wont get so mixed up. 60 foot fall? from what? landing on what? *this should be good :closedeyes:

* wonders what it takes to be a crash test dummy

Mental pigmy time is over, I guess. I don't really care what you think about me or what's going on in my life. Most of the folks here are very nice, and I'm going to enjoy that. Don't trip overy your egos.

Loopholes, loopholes, and more loopholes.

I guess the question now is, what can you do to prove yourselves or should I say yourself? ;P That question would be followed with "Does it really matter what we think?" this is the internet after all.

From reading all the back stories here though, you're not a very good story teller. My guess is Math always confused you, all those numbers! Personally though, I rather see the proof of you reppin 425 at your supposed age. Just the thought of some guy saying such a thing but then knowing they cried themselves to sleep over this post, that alone doesn't add up. It's pretty damn funny though.

okay, i dont see the point in having to

proove anything to anyone here. if you

dont believe something or someone

then i say fine...believe what you want.

but then why intentionally hurt someones

feelings? because to me, that is all you are

attempting to do.

but, that's just my opinion.

"I don't mean to throw a damper. believe me

a damper is the last thing i want to throw, I

don't want to throw much of anything really."

- ranger brad from the lost skeleton of cadavra

okay, i dont see the point in having to

proove anything to anyone here. if you

dont believe something or someone

then i say fine...believe what you want.

but then why intentionally hurt someones

feelings?

Because this place has been one of the most BS-free ABDL communities ever. Everywhere else, even now, there's a constant stream of people who come in and say, "I'm Joey and I'm 14 and yesterday I wet the bed and my mommy spanked me and said "if you're going to be such a baby I'm going to treat you like a baby" and she put me in a diaper and made me suck on a pacifier and then I started crying and she sat there and held me and rocked me for an hour. But now she says I have to wear the diaper and suck on my passy 24/7, even when we go out! And she won't let me wear any pants, just my diaper! I'm so embarassed!" :rolleyes: That one, and the one about seeing some cruel mother change a teenager's diaper in a public restroom. God, I hate those.

This guy is no better- he can't even remotely keep his story straight. How can you say you were forced into diapers because of an accident, and then turn around and say you 'began to wet and mess' after witnessing a murder, and was forced into diapers by a cruel aunt? Both were clearly conveyed to be why he originally started wearing diapers. How can two stories get any more different? The only thing I really believe in any of his tripe is that he got canned from a 10-year job, and maybe that he was stupid enough to wander into a blast zone and made it out a little spooked. Everything else sounds way farfetched. Original, maybe, but farfetched.

I think it behooves all of us to put a big pricetag on lying... we don't need anyone who wants to come in here and litter the place up with obvious lies. We let too many people slide by with this sort of thing, it'll get more common, and the next thing you know this place will go the way of all the other communities. Let's not let that happen.

well, i don't know what to say

about that saladin. of course

lying is not a good way of

life. But on the other hand,

i'm not going to be the judge

jury and executioner.

i thought that perverts and

mean spirited people were

the demise of other sites.

or that they got old and

stagnate.

i agree that the story seems

far fetched but i still dont see

a reason to "call them on it".

not to get all "religous" here

but doesn't it say in the bible..

"let him who is without sin cast the

first stone" ??

that's my two cents.

But, babybrian, does not the Bible also state: "Thou shalt not lie"? Fine if Turtlepins want to keep his little scheme running, but if you are constructing such an elaborate story, and want people to believe in it, would not the new commandment be" Thou shalt make a bulletproof lie"? He has broken both commandments; he has not spoken the truth(The first has been shattered), and he has not lied convincingly( The hypothetical second has crumbled as well) Where does that leave the good ex-pastor? "Satan" will be in grave doubt whether to hire him as a writer of stories of deception, and "God" will certainly not rely upon him to spread the word of truth. :) Turtlepins, either be honest, or get your story straight, don`t you think that the folks in this community would be able to detect the blatant inconsistencies? And if they did detect them, that no one would be a bit irritated? :badmood: If you say that this story is all truth, and nothing but the truth, explain the contradictions in your story? Then maybe, maybe, I will give you the old benefit of the doubt. Will the evidence be accepted by the court of ABDL, or will it be inadmissible, with the word,"Objection", shouted at the hearing? Perjury or truth? Now, that is the question ladies and gentlemen.

i thought that perverts and

mean spirited people were

the demise of other sites.

or that they got old and

stagnate.

That's really just part of the same process. It's like the 'broken windows' theory: if in a given neighborhood, some kids throw a rock through a window, and it doesn't get repaired, before you know it a lot of windows are getting broken. It's because, by not fixing it, you're sending a message that nobody is in charge, nobody's looking after things. And a rash of broken windows is often a precursor of heavier crime coming to an area. Ask any cop in an older city: this is the way a fairly nice neighborhood can become a ghetto in a hurry.

Like with broken windows, I think those sites started allowing BS posts like this one first- thinking, 'hey, what can it harm, to let one or two of these slide?', and other BS-oriented people took notice when they weren't called out on it. Hence more and more BS. Once those really started flowing, and good members started leaving, the pervs took notice and moved in, thinking, 'hey, if this kind of stuff is okay here, maybe MY kind of stuff is, too.' And before you know it, things have gone too far, too many good members have bailed, and you're left with a ghetto of a community.

i understand where both of you are comming

from. i just personally dont think that i could

judge this person(s). i cannot pretend to be

all high and mighty and tell this person what

he should or should not do.

well, i've got all these ideas of things i'd like

to say on the subject but alas...my brain

cannot form the ideas into words. it has truely

been a long long day. perhaps i will check in later

with a well rested mind and be able to formulate

my sentances better.

ttyl

How can you say you were forced into diapers because of an accident, and then turn around and say you 'began to wet and mess' after witnessing a murder, and was forced into diapers by a cruel aunt? Both were clearly conveyed to be why he originally started wearing diapers. How can two stories get any more different?

After much thought, I have to agree with you, especially with the above segment. Though it's unrealistic to think that everyone on this site is genuine, it's still human nature to feel a little used when things don't add up for the member(s) you are sincerely trying to help or become friends with. Yes, this is the internet, you have to take a lot on faith, but what other choice do we have to communicate with other like-minded people? Why then should we tolerate those who mock the community? I'm not a moderator, but I do feel obligated as a member to support the inspiration behind this site as outlined by DailyDi.

All this and the fact this so called Mommy has not come back since they have been called out. Power in numbers. I guess maybe he's starting to realize not everyone is a total sucker. Sure such a forum is suppose to roleplay off innocence but sometimes you need to grow the fuck up. Especially when it comes to lying.

It is a shame though. I really wanted to see BabyGrandpa rep 425 for us. I mean in my opinion if you're saying things like "the workers on my ranch" ...you just admitted to having money. So if you have money, why can't you follow up with a video of the proof ...too poor to afford a camera? This and the simple fact that so called "stump blasting" startled you? Fuck that. If it was your ranch, you would of known well before hand what was going on ...plus it takes paperwork up the ass to do such things. I was suprised too when I found out how much red tape there is to related stuff like that. It's not like the workers said "hey, let's go blast some stumps and make poor babygranps shit his pants!"

Perhaps next time you should write down your story ;P