LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Masturbatory Reconditioning

As a psychology student and future psychologist, I find Dr Pill an example of what is wrong with one of my communities. When my fiancee and I were in the Special Care Baby Unit, caring for our daughter, the psychologists continued to force themselves onto us, despite the fact that we did not require counselling. When I do graduate and become a psychologist, I learned that this is the last thing that you should do. Dr Pill has demonstrated that same attitude in his comments here by making assumptions that AB/DL's should change.

I can confirm that I am of sound mind and body, with an intelligence that I hope to put to use with people that NEED and WANT help. I love diapers and I know exactly why. I am comfortable with that reasoning and enjoy it. I would advise that some of my fellow members of the psychological community respect the wishes and needs of those in the AB/DL community.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A 'doctor' that offers us sex advice. If it holds true that Dr. Ruth never got any, Dr. Spock never fathered a child and Benny Hinn is really paranoid and obsessive/compulsive, then you see where this is going...

I don't mind sarcasm and, as my own post indicated much earlier, I didn't much care for the original post here (DrPill's). But, sheesh...

Who said Dr Ruth never got any?

Dr. Spock raised two sons, Michael and John.

And Benny Hinn-- I think he is a documented liar, but I don't know if he is o/c

DrPill said in a folow up message (#19) in this thread that he is not a doctor.

Again, I'm not defending him. Just wonder why the hyperbole.

OK, you got me there. Now...about Benny Hinn...

I knew a guy who used to work event security and was on staff for Benny Hinn's appearance here. Not only did Benny Hinn have an amazing sense of distrust of things around him (A trait of OCD), but one of his rules for all event staff was: He was never to be looked in the eye. Very strange...

Ok. I saw a psychiatrist once. I didn't tell him about the fact that I like to wear Diapers. I didn't trust him enough. I believe that he would imediately start telling his clients about the teen that he had just seen that was into diapers and have a great laugh or worse feel disgusted at my expense Litteraly. This may be paranoia but I stopped seeing him shortly there after because I couldn't open up to a stranger, and like it or not he isn't going to become my friend, we will never go for beer and discuss anime etc.. there fore he couldn't possibly understand me to the ful extent that I would feel like opening up to him.

That being said. WHY THE HELL WOULD I LISTEN TO THE PSYCHOLOGICAL ADVICE OF A HOBBIEST? You said you aren't a doctor and that you have an interest in psychology. You are trying to mess with our heads because you think that you know our brains better than we do. I wouldn't take the health advice of someone with a hobby interest in medicine, without checking it with a real doctor (or at all) why should I listen to the Psych advice of someone similar? Dr. Pill Mind your own Buisness we are not your guinea pigs.

Silly Git what you said makes sense, that's all I'll say about that.

As a psychology student and future psychologist...

(snip)

I can confirm that I am of sound mind and body, with an intelligence that I hope to put to use with people that NEED and WANT help. I love diapers and I know exactly why. I am comfortable with that reasoning and enjoy it. I would advise that some of my fellow members of the psychological community respect the wishes and needs of those in the AB/DL community.

Some of us have been discussing WHY we like our diapers...(see the thread started by Babykimmy25 about going to a shrink)...and we'd like you to take a look-see at what we said and critique it...

WHY THE HELL WOULD I LISTEN TO THE PSYCHOLOGICAL ADVICE OF A HOBBIEST?

Just cause some of us diaper hobbyists (but not Dr Pill) are on-target, and are repeating words from pros...