LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do you see any typos? ;P

I love how I make a topic that is not of the norm of this site and I'm called out for being "drunk" over it. God forbid my post doesn't start with "how do I get my parents to baby me?" , "how do i tell them" , "holy shit, I'm so wet now!" or the famous "I'm lonely, ASL?". Classic.

- statik

p.s. What's your favorite diaper? ;P

[

Wow thats quite a rant, but i totally agree. Life isint about diapers, it should just be a very small part of a person. And if someone is whining about not being able to be with someone because of their diaper lifestyle, then maybe u should think about keeping ur diaper fetish to yourself. Gotta have an equal balance in life. So to answer ur question mr statik, yes i am happy cuz i have acheived that balance within myself

peace out

Platy

Why do you care? Why do we bother? It's a fucking diaper! Is it that important that you let it control your entire life? Why the lies? Why the worry? Why the BULLSHIT!?

Lies, deciet, bullshit! This is shaping up to be a winner already. I'll assume these are rhetorical as you seemed to spend a rather large amount of time on the next paragraph. Well... A large amount of text anyway.

I'm sick of all you fake ass liars vouching for the truth when in reality you're just a name on a computer screen. I seen it all... liars, cheaters, people who forced themselves into commitment in hopes to "change" later. You're not fooling anyone.

I tend to disagree, sure I'm a liar, and I am fooling alot of people just by existing. Wrap your brain around that one for a little while. I don't want to change, I want to keep up my life of debauchery and misdemeanors, change is a relitively unknown process, no one person can make a concious effort to change unless they're baser instincts allow them to forgo a metamorphisis.

I feel sorry for you people honestly, you act like your whole lifes have to revolve around diapers and yet you have no social tact. "Ohhhhh but Statik, I'm soooo lonely, no one will ever want a diaper wearing freak!" You know what? Fuck you!

My house or yours?

Get the hell over yourself and grow some balls,

Actually the whole focus of my life has been to get rid of my balls as of late. But carry on.

you are what you are, until you learn to accept that and love yourself for who you are and NOT who others want you to be, you will continue to remain where you are.

Again... I'm pretty sure the general public doesn't wish me to get rid of my balls, but thats a touchy subject all its own.

Now ask yourself, are you happy?

No... Should I be? Is happyness the direct result of leading a good and truthful life? Call me emo, but I say that happyness is a scourge unto the planet, misery breeds creativity, lust for knowledge, and further progresses mankind into new leaps of being. Happy people? What are they besides disillusioned as to whats going on around them?

I'm not talking happy to the point you log on your favorite bookmarked or saved type form in your web browser for your daily jerk off or cyber session ...I mean are you truely happy?

Again, why should I be happy? I'm much more content being miserable.

Do you know that this type of world can exist in the real world if you truely want it? I bet some of you are still suck on the "Buuuut Statik, females are so rare in this type of lifestyle/fetish". I won't lie to you, this is true.

Buuuut Statik, females arent the key to sexual conquest, neither do they really matter in the long run. In fact romance through this community is strictly not worth it as most people are shallow and moronic anyhow.

BUT ....SHUT THE FUCK UP! People are people,

Unless they're Vampires... Then they're not technically people anymore, even though they used to be.

regardless of sexual preferences, interests, kinks, whatever ....it doesn't fucking matter. If a person truely gets to know you before "what are you into", things will work themselves out. If not? Well try, try again ;P

- statik

Interesting outtake... I thought the delivery could have been done better, but you know, it was alright for someone who's obviously tired of the way the community is set up.

Guest diamondback688

damn dude...thats quite a rant...i hate to say it to you , but diapers are a big part of my life...as you can see by looking under my screen name or in my profile...

Lies, deciet, bullshit! This is shaping up to be a winner already. I'll assume these are rhetorical as you seemed to spend a rather large amount of time on the next paragraph. Well... A large amount of text anyway.

I tend to disagree, sure I'm a liar, and I am fooling alot of people just by existing. Wrap your brain around that one for a little while. I don't want to change, I want to keep up my life of debauchery and misdemeanors, change is a relitively unknown process, no one person can make a concious effort to change unless they're baser instincts allow them to forgo a metamorphisis.

My house or yours?

Actually the whole focus of my life has been to get rid of my balls as of late. But carry on.

Again... I'm pretty sure the general public doesn't wish me to get rid of my balls, but thats a touchy subject all its own.

No... Should I be? Is happyness the direct result of leading a good and truthful life? Call me emo, but I say that happyness is a scourge unto the planet, misery breeds creativity, lust for knowledge, and further progresses mankind into new leaps of being. Happy people? What are they besides disillusioned as to whats going on around them?

Buuuut Statik, females arent the key to sexual conquest, neither do they really matter in the long run. In fact romance through this community is strictly not worth it as most people are shallow and moronic anyhow.

Unless they're Vampires... Then they're not technically people anymore, even though they used to be.

Interesting outtake... I thought the delivery could have been done better, but you know, it was alright for someone who's obviously tired of the way the community is set up.

wrong post...ooops! :)

My house or yours?

(APPLAUDS).. you tell em sis! I just sent mr. tough guy a PM and called him out. In defense of everyone of my brothere and sisters here. I love you guys! I'm a pretty big guy...Ex Marine sgt. to be exact. so we'll see what happens! :)

Thank you for enlightening us, mypetioin, you really out did yourself. This is by far the most ominous, inflammatory, presumptuous, and easily the most vulgar post I have read to date on this site. Good job! Every now and then someone needs to speak out and put us in our place, NOT! However, you have just as much right to express yourself in here as anyone else; I just hope you didn’t hold anything back...

My advice to you in return is a little more simplified: Don't believe everything you hear, try to be a little more sensitive and respectful to others in here, and try to articulate your point without the vulgarity. Now take your own advice, put your diaper back on (it's just a diaper) and run around the block in the real world!

BTW, I’ve never been happier, thank you very much… -_-

fetishes shouldnt take over your life, only the fuck'tards let that happen. Seen it fall friends/comrades. Seen them turn into mindless, single item, jabbering morons. Only one thing/fetish on their minds, consuming what used to be a half interesting individual. Just another minless minion of, whatever fandom, fetish, kink, fuck 'em all.

No kink, fandom, fetish, whatever...is worth consuming you. Its justa kink, have fun with it, whatever. Dont bitch. We decide what and to what our depths of involvement in anything is, weve only ourselves to congratulate or bitch slap. engh

I'm sick of all you fake ass liars.... I seen it all... liars, cheaters, people who forced themselves into commitment in hopes to "change" later. You're not fooling anyone. I feel sorry for you .... You know what? Fuck you! Get the hell over yourself ........SHUT THE FUCK UP! ....

Guess you're not happy here is my first thought. Followed by, What ARE you doing here?

Truly, though I agree with SoCalGav:

I don't know what you're talking about. ....

P.S. Are you drunk?

You respond...

Do you see any typos? ;P

Is that supposed to be a defense of clarity? Perhaps all your words are typed correctly but the message you are sending is pretty clouded up.

I think you misunderstood the comment. He is/I am saying that your writing IS confusing. The emotion of anger is NOT confusing. But what you are actually critiquing, and why, IS a bit unclear.

I love how I make a topic that is not of the norm of this site and I'm called out for being "drunk" over it. God forbid my post doesn't start with "how do I get my parents to baby me?" , "how do i tell them" , "holy shit, I'm so wet now!" or the famous "I'm lonely, ASL?". Classic.

Correction. You did not "make a topic" -- you expressed contempt. Your "topic" - if there is one - is largely hard to decipher. That --plus the venom-- is why so many other posts have blasted you.

Thank you Platy for the perfect response.

- statik

I too agree with Platy, but I disagree with you because few people here are that obsessed with the lifestyle to let it control their lives. Specifically, the issue you defend is agreeable, but few here fit that definition, so I disagree with your premise for the rant.

"Why do you care? Why do we bother? It's a fucking diaper! Is it that important that you let it control your entire life? Why the lies? Why the worry? Why the BULLSHIT!?"

I sorta took the original "rant" differently. I think of it this way--if a person wants a relationship with diapers involved, they should get off their proverbial ass and make it happen.

Quote from original:

"Buuuut Statik, females are so rare in this type of lifestyle/fetish". I won't lie to you, this is true. BUT ....SHUT THE FUCK UP! People are people, regardless of sexual preferences, interests, kinks, whatever ....it doesn't fucking matter. If a person truely gets to know you before "what are you into", things will work themselves out. If not? Well try, try again ;P"

I don't think this is such a terrible point to make. Of course, I'm only 25 too, so perhaps my opinion isn't valid.

I'm also a girl who doesn't expect that any man will provide financial security for me. I want a relationship with my boyfriend, not his wallet.

Statik, from your lofty age of 25, I've been wearing diapers longer than you've been alive, I seriously doubt that you have seen 'everything'.

As for your rant, allowing ANYTHING to take over your life is bad, whether it's diapers, or work, or play, or sex, or beer, etc.

BTW, I am happy.

I feel like I've missed an entire thread somewhere, that somehow relates to the initial topic post. What's the problem? That some people voice their fears and insecurities about how their lifestyle will be viewed by potential partners? It's a forum board. People come here to talk about the lifestyle and perhaps get some advice or support from others that have been in similar situations. I don't see a problem with someone being insecure about telling a girlfriend/boyfriend. We all have insecurities. Let's try to help each other, not tear each other down. If someone has not yet reached a point where they are totally accepting of their diaper desires and worry how others will see them, that's not cause for castigation. You are, in effect, telling them that they should live up to what YOU think they should be, while advocating that they pay no attention to what others think or want from them. Can't have it both ways.

A rant is a rant. Simply that. It's not meant to be taken serious or even replied to at times. Blowing off steam simply because. Looking back I see I didn't post myself as clear as I should have. When I was refering to financial stability ...from what I seen it is true. What kind of potential Mommy/lover wants someone who doesn't have a grasp of a balance betwen "this" and that? Most woman want someone they can depend on to help pay the bills, perhaps raise a family with, and who they love for ALL sides of who they are. Not someone who just wants to be a baby all their life and have every little whim catered to.

I may be 25 but I still have seen quite a lot for my age, so don't even begin to tell me that I don't know. I've had my share of trials and tribulations. Many many encounters with all walks of life from this lifestyle/fetish. I seen people cry, I seen people lie, I seen people cheat, attempted suicides, and let us not forget the asl'ers looking for cyber because they sell themselves short from thinking such a thing can exist in real life. I always take a step back when I see this and ask Why. I seriously don't get it anymore. It's like when you hide a behind a fear for so long that you swear to yourself it will always be this way but then one day you confront your fear. You feel like a idiot because it seemed so childish to be hiding from in the first place, letting in control you, and you only wish you had gotten over it sooner. That's what I see a lot of. Keep in mind, this is only what I seen of others ...myself is a whole different story.

Well, I have to say that I understand you a lot better now. That first post was really hard for me to follow, but it seems some others probably did. But your second post (preserved by a critic fortunately) and this 3rd post made things clearer.

Sure, a rant is a rant. I've had a few too. But they WILL get replies when...

...they are generalizations

...they are emotionalized with vulgarity

...they are not clearly written

Just out of curiosity, since you are not happy with a whole range of topics brought up by people of whose lifestyles you disapprove, what topics do you think should be brought up on this forum? Maybe one or two examples? Because maybe I'm missing it, but you have ruled out most of what appears here. And yet I assume you are not against being a DL and not aginst the existence of the forum as such cuz your'e still here.

It's funny...i've known "mypetlion" for a number of years.... :)

we've watched each other grow older...wiser and more comfortable within ourselves....

I unfortunately missed most of cubbie's rant.....though my guess is most of it is there in quotes.......

for what it is worth...my take on cubbie is that while sometimes his rant style gets a lil too "out of control" for some people...he is himself....he tells what he knows from his real life....he speaks as he does from his real life....

and what i love about him....is that he says it like he sees it....and he would never comprimise his priciples.....granted the way he says things is not how my neighbor from small town midwest america would say it..... he says it like a kid who's lived the life he's lived would ....

cubbie and i spent new years eve together a few years ago....he was an awesome host with awesome friends....i just wish i could have spent more time with all of them...because my experience... though brief.... was a lot of fun ..... i felt the friendship and family they'd developed with one another and it was something i think many only dream about having....o....and yep....everyone was diapered .....well except for my Big Bro....and some "Daddy" guy who was also there....

jennie *scritches the cub behind the ears*

Did you ever think the reason people didn't understand your point was that you just kind went off in some random direction without even clarifying it. It was a pretty slackjaw original post, I mean if you're going to get mad at people for something, at least have the common decency to present an actual point without senseless rambling.

For the record, you're hardly the guiding voice of the community, and this message will just sink into the abyss of obscurity after a while never to be found again. You asked why we even bothered? Did that apply to you as well? Why do you even bother? No one is going to care about this after two months.

As well I noticed that Platy was the only one with the 'Perfect Response' because he actually agreed with you outright. Everyone who chanced to disagree with you on anything would instantly earn some sort of rebuttle.

"Wah, no one understaands what I said... Except Platy." Heh... That'd be fun to throw out in casual conversation.

Anyway, while I do tend to agree that Diaper Play is only a small section of life I would also have to say that I'm of the valition that this community should talk about diapers 99% of the time anyhow as it is what drives us together, and for the most part you can't have a major disagreeance over what diaper brand you wear. Bringing life into the equation causes viewpoints to expand, friends becoming enemies over pointless political squabbles and the like.

Life breeds chaos... And not just the good kind.

I understand as well that you want something tangible for the community, something worth talking about that isn't a redundancy. Well... This is the internet, there are lots of other places you could find people who are willing to talk about things other than the absorbacy of the new 'Supar Awesomez Diaper XLZ2000.'

Really I don't care if it was a window into the turmoil of your soul, or just another pointless rant. It interested me enough to post a reply... Even a second.