LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Help

Guest jonkip

Well the reality is that you're more than likely not going to find "good" diapers at a store like Walgreens or Walmart or anywhere along those lines. You definition could greatly differ from mine though.

I had similar problems when I was much younger (15, 16, 17, etc) and I lived at home. On a couple occasions I snuck out and took my parent's car after midnight and went to a 24hr grocery store (late 80's). I don't recommend taking your parent's car! Another way I would buy them is to ride my bike to a local convenience store. At this point in my life I could wear baby diapers and Pampers were still plastic backed (ah the old days). I would hide mine in the back of a stereo speaker (again, the late 80's, everything was BIG!). I am not sure where you live, and if you live close to a store, but a bike and backpack might be an option. Also, if you have the means to order, have them delivered to a vacant house (foreclosure, for sale, vacation, etc) address, watch the tracking and set delivery up when you can be available. I would avoid getting your "friends" involved, kids, young male, are very judgmental and suspicious. It is in our nature to identify those outside the norm and shun them from the pack. Just my thoughts. Good luck. Joey

Back before I could drive I used to ride this thing called a bike. It turns out there's almost always a Wallgreens, CVS or other drug store with 5 or 6 blocks so it was never too difficult to get to one. I would buy a bag of depends and have them double bag it (just in case one bag would break & to hide the diapers better). Hang the bag on the handlebar as you ride home, and then hide the bag in the garage/shed/basement until you can bring it inside.

• Like 1

Hookedondiapers, I know right. Back in the 80's & early 90's even Depends used to work decent enough (aside from that horrible color and that they were loud). Now you can't find a real adult diaper worth anything in the stores.

Maybe you can find a home health care / Med supply store close to home. Look in the phone book. They usually carry better diapers. You may have to buy them by the case though.