LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Web Browsers

Firefox all the way for me - Opera kind of lost out because it used to have adverts, IE is, well slow and who in their right mind would put the address bar above the menu? I mean WHAT were they thinking! [Rant off] Sorry - as a web apps developer, IE is a thorn in the side!

Wouldn't quite go so far as to say browsers were a fetish though :)

• 2 weeks later...

I use Netscape 8. Love tabbed browsing. No one else here uses it (Netscape). ??? I'm not savie enough to try installing/using Mozilla, Opera, Firefox etc. I hate Microsoft , even to the extent that I went out and bought Red Hat stock. It has done well for me. Yay me!

P.S. What is so dangerous about Active X. Netscape doesn't run it which I suppose is a good thing.

Anondl

• 1 year later...

I like to use internet explorer, mostly because i have grown up with it.

"I like to use old crappy things, just because I'm used to old crappy things since new working things weren't invented at the time."

I just realized this is under "other fetishes".

So, I guess a FireFox fetish technically makes you either a beastie or a furry. Or maybe a software fetishist?

"Ohhh, I LOVE it when you load that jpeg! MMM... Tickle my go button baby!"

"My homepage, or yours?"

"Back button? Sure, it's in my Favorites! Just be sure to clear my history!"

"Done already? How long until you refresh?"

"Cache?! You didn't tell me you were a hooker!"

Old thread, but what the hey..... I recently switched over from Netscape..why did they quit updating I'll never know?..anyway I'm using Flock now.. I guess it's just the name..just sounded good to me.

I haven't had this compute long I had it built for me but IE 7 I always got an error message and it was slow. I downloaded firefox and i happy a s a baby!

Same here. I just got firefox a couple days ago (at a recommendation) cos IE kept saying 'not responding' and I would lose the page and anything not saved, whereas firefox allows you to resume your session if it unexpectedly closes.

Firefox is also much faster, and it opens tabs on the same window instead of loads of new windows so it's easier to go between them.

I just realized this is under "other fetishes".

So, I guess a FireFox fetish technically makes you either a beastie or a furry. Or maybe a software fetishist?

"Ohhh, I LOVE it when you load that jpeg! MMM... Tickle my go button baby!"

"My homepage, or yours?"

"Back button? Sure, it's in my Favorites! Just be sure to clear my history!"

"Done already? How long until you refresh?"

"Cache?! You didn't tell me you were a hooker!"

:roflmao: each to their own!!!!